TUF 24 Ep. 11 PBP Discussion

Elliott was definitely the better fighter but he fucked up going for all those guillotines.

What a shit decision. Rewarding someone for guillotine attempts that had no chance at anything? Garbage. Maybe 1 round to Elliott, but both for that?

Oh well, it's not like any of them have a chance at beating DJ and a bunch will get a chance to fight in the UFC.

What a shit decision. Rewarding someone for guillotine attempts that had no chance at anything? Garbage. Maybe 1 round to Elliott, but both for that?
It was a close fight, but Tim was constantly attacking and going for subs.

Hiro definitely has nothing for MM, but who knows, maybe Tim could catch MM in a sub.

Thought Shelton edged that fight but overall rooting for Hiro to win this . Actually liked his fight with Pantoja , thought he mixed it up really well.

Very interesting decision. I thought Shelton edged out the two rounds based on how fights are typically judged but they were really close and I could see it as a draw.

One last attempt to build some interest in the division.. And the whole point that thy're doing this is because there are no contenders.

There's 3 contenders, but DJ's already ran over all 3, so they're basically adding depth to the division and putting some time in between before they have DJ fight Benavidez, Cejudo, or Horiguchi again.

So Tim vs Hiro. I could see Hiro taking Tim down and winning a decision but I could also see Tim catching Hiro's neck when he shoots in and getting a guillotine. Really interesting finale, but yea like others have said I don't think either has a chance against Mighty Mouse.

I doubt Hiro can take MM down and I just don't see Tim submitting MM with one of his chokes

It's weird they're calling the last match the semi final, when it's really the final.

It was a close fight, but Tim was constantly attacking and going for subs.

They were both attacking and outside of his first attempt Tim was basically just holding his head and stalling.

What's wrong with getting drunk and having fun, Benavidez?

"after getting sucked off you go to sleep"

They were both attacking and outside of his first attempt Tim was basically just holding his head and stalling.
They were legit sub attempts. Close fight, but Tim did just enough to edge both rounds.

They were legit sub attempts. Close fight, but Tim did just enough to edge both rounds.

Not outside of the first one. The others were stalling outside of maybe the last one, but it still wasn't anything. If you think they were all legit attempts even when he made it abundantly clear he was stalling or Shelton popped his head out 2 seconds later, then I don't know what to tell you.

Back