TUF 24 Ep. 11 PBP Discussion

The next fight should make up for the first one

Tim isn't so much the poor man's Cruz as he is the methhead man's Cruz.

If it weren't for the dirtstache, first UFC run Elliott would have fit in in Chechnya with no problem.

TimElliott_Headshot.png

This season has had some good fights, but none of these guys have anything for MM. Tim looks like the exact same fighter who lost to all the top fighters he fought in the UFC. I'm not really sure what's next for MM aside from fight Cruz at 135. I really don't think Flyweight is going to be a around much longer.

I think Shelton edged R1 out. Elliott's last 2 sub attempts were nothing.

Good round, Elliot probably edged it, but Shelton is looking good.

This season has had some good fights, but none of these guys have anything for MM. Tim looks like the exact same fighter who lost to all the top fighters he fought in the UFC. I'm not really sure what's next for MM aside from fight Cruz at 135. I really don't think Flyweight is going to be a around much longer.

They're doing another season of TUF dedicated to adding more Flyweights, but you think it won't be around much longer?

They're doing another season of TUF dedicated to adding more Flyweights, but you think it won't be around much longer?
One last attempt to build some interest in the division.. And the whole point that thy're doing this is because there are no contenders.

Close, but I give both rounds to Shelton. Probably a third due to nothing sub attempts. Shelton probably shouldn't go for the back anymore. Keeps getting reversed.

Back