• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

TUF 17 Episode 10 discussion thread

fantastic fights tonight. Kelvin looked very impressive. His combo that knocked out Collin was fantastic and so quick.

I guess Luke will be facing Collin at the finale as he's the wrestler that will be good for him

Surprised the coaches slept on Dylan Andrews, dude's proven to be a well rounded beast

What an episode!

Loved Kevin putting on 'The Dick' and while I really like Luke, gotta support the kiwi lad with a savage finish.

Good shizz.

That poster is looking like a shocking spoiler!

The Kelvin/Colin KO is my favorite type of KO. Drop him with a punch/kick and finish it on the ground with hammer fists until he goes completely out.

Kelvin KO > Uriah KO imo.

This season of TUF has been really great so far.

Luke would be nothing if he was 6' tall with a 74" reach. I thought he was outclassed in that fight but his size and scrappiness kept it somewhat competitive. Didn't agree with it going to a third though.

Amazing episode. This season has been by far the best in a loooong time.

Damn, Chael was right, KG is a brawler. That was a sweet KO.

I was really impressed by Dylan's sweeps. He was having a lot of trouble with Luke's guard though. The finish says a lot about Dylan's mental strength and heart. Not to mention he has hard hands.

Would retrospectively Zak Cummings have been a better wild card choice, looking at how good a wrestler Dylan proved to be?

Kelvins got a real slick stand up. Didnt look like he actually got hit much at all

Dylan is the real deal, he could go all the way vs who though. Kelvin and Collin were a bit sloppy in striking but hopefully Kelvin doesn't face Uriah. It could be a Dylan vs Quinlan final if the guys don't shore up TDD.

How does Kelvin out grapple Colin? No chance.

Colin didn't fight an intelligent fight for him .
He slugged it out without any attempt at defence whatsoever . Kelvin blocked a few shots at least .
I'b be surprise if the shot landed by Kelvin is not really close to 100% .

It's almost weird how much Bubba is pissed and scraed after the pick.

Luke would be nothing if he was 6' tall with a 74" reach. I thought he was outclassed in that fight but his size and scrappiness kept it somewhat competitive. Didn't agree with it going to a third though.

You're fuckin kidding right? Luke was clearly the better fighter, he just screwed up by looking for the plum too much which was gifting Dylan td's and once Luke as tired in the 3rd openings for his wingy punches. Luke wins that fight more often than not, he just had a bad day at the office.

You're fuckin kidding right? Luke was clearly the better fighter, he just screwed up by looking for the plum too much which was gifting Dylan td's and once Luke as tired in the 3rd openings for his wingy punches. Luke wins that fight more often than not, he just had a bad day at the office.

He was not clearly the better fighter at all. He was clearly outstruck and couldn't defend the takedown. Dylan won the first rounds and it shouldn't have even went to the third. He also beat probably the worst guy in the house, Gilbert.

I disagree with you JKD. Neither was clearly better than the other until the third.

He was not clearly the better fighter at all. He was clearly outstruck and couldn't defend the takedown. Dylan won the first rounds and it shouldn't have even went to the third. He also beat probably the worst guy in the house, Gilbert.

I disagree with you JKD. Neither was clearly better than the other until the third.

You guys are crazy. Luke was doing more damage in the first two rounds from the freakin bottom, and was just giving up position to work for submissions the whole time and easily reclaiming guard over and over. wtf was the other dude doing other laying on him? That's basically all he did until Luke let it turn into a slugfest in the 3rd.

Sorry but top control doesn't = impressive, or winning the fight to me. If he'd implemented a proper gameplan instead of dicking about then he could have won that fight at a canter/

What a surprise, the same people who have got all offended by Barnatt's sense of humour, are the same ones acting as if it wasn't a competitive fight lol.

It was an awesome fight, but obviously takedowns dictate.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farrelstfn
Back