• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TUF 17 Episode 10 discussion thread

Hunt also would have walked away lol then I guess walked back ala Struve

Dylan was so gassed that when Luke finally went down, I swear it looked like he was going to go Hunt style and walk away. Would have been a fitting tribute.

great fight between dylan and luke.

kelvin looked really good. solid wrestling, and his pre-fight standup was impressive.

awesome episode. looking forward to see how this all plays out and then watch the finale!

What a fuckin war that was man did Dylan dig deep to pull that one out... One of the best fights ever on TUF, I don't recall seeing a better one than that.

Bubba is completely messed up mentally... Dude begged to get back in the show and now he is scared to death of Uriah. I can't believe he admits to Jones that Uriah's KO is in his head and he doesn't want to fight him WTF? How do these guys train for so many years dreaming of making it to the big show and when you are this close you suddenly decide "I don't want it anymore

Worse #1 pick in recent memory.

Worst post ever. Luke should be proud of himself. Even Mike Tyson said it.

The worst was Josh Koscheck buddy, Mr. Guilhotine (twice in a season).

This has actually been a really great season so far.

I find the majority of the guys to be pretty likeable and I like how we haven't had to put up with any drunken antics. The fights have been great for the most part as well.

Just caught this episode. Wow what a show. The difference between this season and last season is fucking bananas

Any gifs of the fights? Thanks in advance for anyone who finds/makes them.

If Hester replaces Bubba, I will crap my pants at how true the poster is. I will be pissed if it is an actual spoiler.

Dylan Luke finish

750214674.gif

Nice episode, two great finished and a great figth, the first one was fast.

Shame that poster spoiled us already though.

Bubba is sacred as shit I guess like people predicted he is the guy with the panic attack, I'm betting on Clint figthing Uriah instead.

Great fights, great episode.

I got both of my predictions wrong but I'm still picking Josh and Uriah for next week.

Don't agree with the fight being stopped but oh we'll that was a tremendous fight. The poster is coming true

Back