TUF 17 Awards go to...

Amen, brudda

Quinlan can do amazing things if he remembers to hit the guys after taking them down

Agreed, people forget Jimmy has only been doing MMA for a year and only has 3 fights. 2 of those fights ended violently the same way: Ring bell, pick guy up, gorilla punch him, sub him and done.

I have a feeling that clint fight took WAY more out of Jimmy than we'll ever know. I think Jimmy will get more respect after clint blasts his next opponent. In reality, he needs to be at 170.

I actually feel sorry for Dylan on Saturday. I expect Jimmy to do what he always does. Pick him up, slam him and then you'll see 4 months of everyone giving him shit for not throwing punches come out over about 30 seconds. At that point, it will just be a matter of which submission he decides to finish him with. He's been a Lauzon's training since the show. I think Jimmy has more potential than anyone on the show. I'd much rather have to teach a guy striking for wrestling/bjj

Does anyone know for sure if the first fights count? If so i'd probably give sub to Cella. If not then Kelvin v Josh. KO and fight are pretty straight forward.

Back