TUF 17 Awards go to...

Liddells Gut

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Knockout of season: Hall (over Cella)
Fight of the season: probably Barnatt vs. Andrews...?
Sub of the season: your thoughts

KO Hall/cella
Sub Kelvin/Bubba
Fight Barnett/Andrews

The awards were pretty stand out this season. Doubt anybody could argue with what's already been said.

Again,

KO - Urijah for the Cella KO.
Sub - Gastelum over Bubba
Fight - Barnatt/Andrews

Also the bonus for "Get that horrible legne off my TV" goes to Gastelum.

MiniCain really was the dark horse.

Uriah gets KO of the Season for his KO of Cella.

Kelvin gets SUB of the Season for submitting Josh.

Fight of the Season goes to Luke Barnatt and Dylan Andrews.

I think Kelvin's submission of Josh is more impressive than that of Bubba because Josh was coming off of finishing every opponent and feeling extremely confident. I think he was the #2 guy in the house at that point, behind to Uriah. Kelvin was still the underdog and dominated more than anyone, esp. myself, expected. It was amazing, but his submission on Bubba was also great.

It's probably going to be whats already been posted but here's my opinion:

KO: Hall over Cella
Sub: Cella over Heun
Fight: Hall/Enz

I really, really enjoyed the hall/enz fight. extremely competitive and back and forth.

Also that armbar that cella pulled off against a MASSIVE jake heun was beautiful.

Knockout of season: Hall against Cella (though I remember Dana asking if Hall could get two KOTS awards after the Bubba fight)
Fight of the season:Barnatt vs. Andrews
Sub of the season: Gastewlum vs Bubba because of Bubba's terrified face. Grappling quality was not that awesome this season.

yeah not much of argument for any of the awards ko for hall sub for minicain and fight barnatt andrews

Grappling quality was not that awesome this season.

If you are referring to Sonnen's seemingly unrequited extreme faith in the Jiu Jitsu of Kevin Casey, I agree. But Gastelum and Quinlan disagree with your statement.

I really, really enjoyed the hall/enz fight. extremely competitive and back and forth.

Also that armbar that cella pulled off against a MASSIVE jake heun was beautiful.

Was the Hall vs Enz fight showed entirely ? I'm not 100% but I don't think so .

Sub of season for me is also Cella vs the Buggy Bear in their pre-house fight . That was some sick move .

KO- Hall
Sub- Cella. His opponent (and Enz) would of been #2 if he made it to the house.
Fight- Dylan

Anybody think Josh could get sub. for making Jimmy tap to those double gorilla punches?

Was the Hall vs Enz fight showed entirely ? I'm not 100% but I don't think so .

Sub of season for me is also Cella vs the Buggy Bear in their pre-house fight . That was some sick move .

it was showed entirely. great fight.

Two of the best wrestlers ever put on a show just about every fight. If only Quinlan was aware he could use strikes.

Amen, brudda

Quinlan can do amazing things if he remembers to hit the guys after taking them down

I like this too!! But do the fights to get into the house count ?

Hall should get 2 KO's of the season.

Cella and Bubba looked like zombies after Hall was done with them.

Back