Tucker Carlson getting absolutely wrecked by a satanist on free-speech zones

Helden

Platinum Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

He had no answer for anything... Hung up on semantics, kept complaining about "poor lil christians under attack" (filling the O'Reilly gap at Fox I guess)...

Tuckface mentioned some of the classics:
- Our religion is real, yours is made up (implied oxymoron)
- Christians under attack (giving the finger to the residents)
- Christians provide charity work etc etc etc
- This is a Christian nation built on Christian values (blah blah blah)-

And the fan favorite:
- I agree with free speech 100%... (then whats the problem?)... but if it was just you.. not a group of people claiming to be another religion (.oh... there it is)

The monument that is to be installed in Veterans Memorial Park in Belle Plaine, Minnesota, is commemorating veterans who fought to preserve freedom of speech.

2017-07-06_Belle_Plaines.jpg

ignore that dribble on the left, the monument looks pretty cool I think. I'm no design major.. but I think it has a nice minimalistic look, while being rather tasteful.

Certainly better than this 'children's pop up book' amateurish nonsense:
20170714T1115-10736-CNS-SATANIC-VETERANS-MONUMENT-1024x683.jpg

A much better pop up design by the way (for comparison):
CBP-106A.jpg

PS: I honestly think there should be a War Room Special "Tuckface" smiley:
Hg1VqzP.png

Last edited:
Religious folks love freedom to express in public as long as it's THIER fairytale and no one elses.

The Satanist monuments are always built and paid for by people halfway across the country. They are mad at God and mad that HIllary lost.

I like the soldier paying his respects monument.(God Family, Country is what America is all about)

I'd find a way to get rid of the satanic monument.
Of course you would because you don't respect other faiths

It's Satan Ed. You aren't supposed to show him respect.
1. These are Levayan Satanists, they don't worship or believe in Satan.
2. Even if they did it doesn't matter. It's thier right to practice thier faith as much as you can practice yours. Just because you THINK yours is more valid doesn't mean it is.

Bubba on his backhoe.

Gonna show up in the middle of the night to the veterans park? With a backhoe? Wreck the lawns, trample hedges.. probably fuck up any other monuments there?
All while waving an oversized american flag and a holy bible?
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

He seriously thinks deities from other religions are demons . Its hilarious
It's really sad to me. Like there's literally nothing that makes him right and those people wrong. There's no proof any of them are "right".

For example Gnostics basically think the God @ripskater worships is an evil bastard diety, who created us simply out of vanity and for us to suffer. So in thier eyes he is one worshipping evil.

Tucky being typically incongruent.

"I'm all about freedom of religion and speech but not yours because i don't take you seriously because feelings."

Tucky being typically incongruent.

"I'm all about freedom of religion and speech but not yours because i don't take you seriously because feelings."
He didn't even bother to research his guest and thier religion to make an informed argument.

Low energy loser

Last edited:
That guy's eye is cool. My dog has one blue eye too.

The Tuck got cucked there. He came off as very emotional and one eyed Willie calmly took the decision.

He didn't even bother to research his first and thier religion to make an informed argument.

Low energy loser

Yeah I love how he called BS on dude's numbers even though he had zero info prepared to refute them.

Quality stuff.

Back