Tucker Carlson getting absolutely wrecked by a satanist on free-speech zones

c87f8bNwIR6.jpg
what is the first part about?

That's what this argument comes down to.

The town clearly does not want a Satanist monument. Only some outsiders from hundreds of miles away.

If I'm in that town, and I'm a cop or a judge, I'm looking the other way when the small town forms an undercover team to tear down the Satanist monument.
Hey I'm all for more power to state and local jurisdictions. Maybe a case such as this going to the Supreme Court will set a new precedent for state's rights.

How many veterans for that memorial were Christians? How many were Satan worshippers?

This is some dumb shit that isn't honestly being done to memorialize Vets, it's being done to get under the skin of a group of people. On that ground alone it shouldn't be allowed.

This isn't "majority rules"... true freedom of religion should apply to all religions equally.. regardless of who is the majority.

Quit your crying and Hail Satan

verse just above that describes rape differently, the verse you quoted means consensual

25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

vs

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

How many veterans for that memorial were Christians? How many were Satan worshippers?

This is some dumb shit that isn't honestly being done to memorialize Vets, it's being done to get under the skin of a group of people. On that ground alone it shouldn't be allowed.
This is a good point. The first amendment does say it only applies if it doesn't bother anyone.

He had no answer for anything... Hung up on semantics, kept complaining about "poor lil christians under attack" (filling the O'Reilly gap at Fox I guess)...

Tuckface mentioned some of the classics:
- Our religion is real, yours is made up (implied oxymoron)
- Christians under attack (giving the finger to the residents)
- Christians provide charity work etc etc etc
- This is a Christian nation built on Christian values (blah blah blah)-

And the fan favorite:
- I agree with free speech 100%... (then whats the problem?)... but if it was just you.. not a group of people claiming to be another religion (.oh... there it is)

The monument that is to be installed in Veterans Memorial Park in Belle Plaine, Minnesota, is commemorating veterans who fought to preserve freedom of speech.

2017-07-06_Belle_Plaines.jpg

ignore that dribble on the left, the monument looks pretty cool I think. I'm no design major.. but I think it has a nice minimalistic look, while being rather tasteful.

Certainly better than this 'children's pop up book' amateurish nonsense:
20170714T1115-10736-CNS-SATANIC-VETERANS-MONUMENT-1024x683.jpg

A much better pop up design by the way (for comparison):
CBP-106A.jpg

PS: I honestly think there should be a War Room Special "Tuckface" smiley:
Hg1VqzP.png

5107476400001_5234738284001_5234715161001-vs.jpg

Back