TSA Pervert

No, but the kid was white and didn't look like a kiddle eastern muslim. Obama's administration had a different definition of terrorist. And the Obama administration could not put Islamic terrorist in the same sentence. But white, anti abortion, and Christian Identity oriented was on their terror watch list.

They don't have a different definition. They have an additional definition. It's not like white dudes can't be terrorists. You are pretending that Middle Eastern dudes now have some E-Z pass through the screening.

TSA are the scum of the earth and the absolute lowest of all government agencies, even lower than ICE and DHS. I too have own flown once commercially since they ruined travel and probably never will again. I've never met a TSA agent that wasn't a complete subhuman. They're even trying to ruin traveling by bus.
Not all people who work for TSA are bad. But that dude handled the kid for way longer than he should.

They don't have a different definition. They have an additional definition. It's not like brown dudes now have some E-Z pass through the screening.
Well Ahmed (clock boy) made a fake bomb, took it to school and Obama invited him to the White House. If that's not an EZ pass, I don't know what is.

Obama-tweet.jpg

Not all people who work for TSA are bad. But that dude handled the kid for way longer than he should.

They all look and act like absolute dumpster humans.

Well Ahmed (clock boy) made a fake bomb, took it to school and Obama invited him to the White House. If that's not an EZ pass, I don't know what is.

Obama-tweet.jpg

Fake bomb lol. We still going with that? Why would he make a fake bomb? There were no explosive components in it at all.

Fake bomb lol. We still going with that? Why would he make a fake bomb? There were no explosive components in it at all.

for the same reason his dad told the cops not to uncuff his son until he could take pictures of the handcuffs

you can even see the dads hand in the photo, as he tried to turn his son to have the most victimized look possible

_85589317_4163c0e1-3c48-44ab-af0f-c53360632e81.jpg

for the same reason his dad told the cops not to uncuff his son until he could take pictures of the handcuffs

you can even see the dads hand in the photo, as he tried to turn his son to have the most victimized look possible

Holy shit you guys will make up any narrative you want LOL

Yeah the black cop was hired by the dad to make it look legit too right?

He even made sure to wear his "NASA" shirt that day. Because he just loves science.

The TSA is fucked up, no question about it, but leave it to the resident retard to make this about Obama.

Lol, could you ever take a job where you have to touch another dudes junk several times a day? Tough way to make a living imo.

yeah that would really suck .. .. now if they all looked like this, I'll work 12 hr shifts lol

I've mentioned before that as a uniformed member of the military using a military ID I have been fondled at airports by TSA. Their attempt at political correctness always cracks me up.

I've mentioned before that as a uniformed member of the military using a military ID I have been fondled at airports by TSA. Their attempt at political correctness always cracks me up.
Vets were on the Obama administration watch list for Homeland Security. They searched you for a reason. You were high risk to the Obama Homeland security.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/16/napolitano-stands-rightwing-extremism/

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that she was briefed before the release of a controversial intelligence assessment and that she stands by the report, which lists returning veterans among terrorist risks to the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lord, i've had "enchanced screening", i mean whatever, they just run the back of their hands on you...

But that old white fuck, straight up looks like he spent 1minute too long and was TOO intense.

Plus he looks like a fucking PEDO!

Who sits there and videos their kid getting molested by a pervert?
That video set me off, I would have putting a stop to that IMMEDIATELY.

Who sits there and videos their kid getting molested by a pervert?
That video set me off, I would have putting a stop to that IMMEDIATELY.
don't turn this on the moms, she's doing all she can with documentation.

wtf is she going to do? say fuck you TSA???

don't turn this on the moms, she's doing all she can with documentation.

wtf is she going to do? say fuck you TSA???

Yeah, thats exactly what you do. You say "thats enough" and let me speak to your supervisor and if that doesn't work, your supervisor's supervisor.
You don't just let you child get victimized so you can post it on facebook.

Back