TSA Pervert

second sight

We have officially entered the "Age of Deception"
@Silver
Reaction score
I've flown once commercially since these degenerates have ruined travel, I don't think I could stand and watch this shit....even if it wasn't my family member.

That's a real American hero right there, folks. Fighting terror everyday.

By touching young boys genitals.

Thank you for keeping us free, Sir. I salute you.

That TSA dude was an Obama appointee.

Profile the little freckle face white kids.

I one time got selected for "enhanced screening".

the guy gave me a similar pat down, but it wasn't as long as the one in the video above..

I mean, jesus...

and the guy patting me down, gave me a pre-emptive apology for touching near my junk.

You gotta out perv them.

Insist on front of hands, speak of itches and how long it's been since you've been touched by another human. Ask if your zipper should be down.

Keep the conversation going, don't allow for moments of reflection. Keep the pressure on and be nice.

It'll end quick.

The FBI needs to be searching that man's hard drives, now.

You gotta out perv them.

Insist on front of hands, speak of itches and how long it's been since you've been touched by another human. Ask if your zipper should be down.

Keep the conversation going, don't allow for moments of reflection. Keep the pressure on and be nice.

It'll end quick.
Also get a boner

Israel is laughing at North America, and our reluctance to profile. This is just dumb. That kid doesn't even look like a clock inventor.

Israel is laughing at North America, and our reluctance to profile. This is just dumb. That kid doesn't even look like a clock inventor.
Ahmed would walk through security with his clock.

It's absolutely ridiculous. They have those 360 walk thru scanners that are supposed to check for bombs and shit. That should be good enough.

My blood would be boiling if that were my kid. My blood boils for that kid.

do you have your own version of TSA in Canada?

People like to bitch but there's too many cowards in our ranks to dial it back.

do you have your own version of TSA in Canada?
Yup. CATSA. I'm not sure how their stupidity matches up with their US counterparts as I've never had any issues, whether flying international or within Canada. I know both my nieces were selected for further scrutiny the last time they flew though.

Isn't being a degenerate and pervert the only reason anyone would even take a job with the TSA? I'm drawing a blank thinking of any other reasons.

I one time got selected for "enhanced screening".

the guy gave me a similar pat down, but it wasn't as long as the one in the video above..

I mean, jesus...

and the guy patting me down, gave me a pre-emptive apology for touching near my junk.

Lol, could you ever take a job where you have to touch another dudes junk several times a day? Tough way to make a living imo.

Back