Trumps's lawyer: I wrote the president's tweet

Gervinho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trumps-la...dismissal-064207494--abc-news-topstories.html

Yesterday Trump tweeted he fired Flynn because he lied to Pence and the FBI. This raised the question that trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI the whole time.

Dowd told ABC News he wrote those words and had done so in a "sloppy" manner. A second source familiar with the matter corroborated his account.

It seems once again Trumps impulsiveness put him in awkward position. Does his lawyer have access to his twitter account and would he tweet without the presidents knowledge. And what kind of lawyer tweets about a legal matter involving his client.

There's a card game where each player take turns and drop a specific amount of cards pertaining to an ascending order and the others can refute that player's claim by...

Ah fuck it...

I CALL BULLSHIT!!!!!

so the trumpers are worshipping an ambulance chaser now?

They're in panic mode now, expect more desperate claims like this.

Trump is a pathological liar and a national security risk, and his lawyers are on the same level of fucktardery. Nice legacy, shitheel.

That's Trump's writing. Like that time when his "secretary" gave an interview talking about Trump.

Lol I love that they're blaming a lawyer when the tweet says "pled" instead of "pleaded"

Here’s Comesa the well if drumpf Russia zomg crowd.[/QUOpostYou find it plausible that the presidents lawyer not only has access to his account, but this decided to tweet about an ongoing legal case that raised more qurstions about the president?

That's Trump's writing. Like that time when his "secretary" gave an interview talking about Trump.
Nah man, they only hire the best lawyers.

As long as they can speak in retard cadence.

Back