Trumps's lawyer: I wrote the president's tweet

All of my shit posts and memes in the war room come from my drunken lawyer

I wonder how big a retainer his lawyer took before jumping on this career ruining grenade.

All of my shit posts and memes in the war room come from my drunken lawyer

Certain members be like "All those posts under my profile in the meme thread about me wanting to get railed by Michele Obama on the dl were my lawyer!! Believer me!!"

How can it be proven that Trump writes his tweets? Does his twitter account become a person or something of the sort where whatever is said on it get tied directly to that person?

I’m not really sure how it works. For all we know Trump hasn’t written any of his tweets since 20 January 2017. Does that still make him liable for what’s said?

How can it be proven that Trump writes his tweets? Does his twitter account become a person or something of the sort where whatever is said on it get tied directly to that person?

I’m not really sure how it works. For all we know Trump hasn’t written any of his tweets since 20 January 2017. Does that still make him liable for what’s said?

well his twitter is an official statement so every time someone else does its a federal crime. If he is aware ( he is, hes mentioned his twitter in speeches) then he is guilty of criminal conspiracy.

I dont think thats the case though. its him, hes just an idiot

well, he hasnt denied any of his tweets so its pretty much a safe bet he writes them all by himself

you can see it in the idiocy of the things he writes..

What kind of lawyer openly talks to the media about his client anyway?

Isn't like the first rule of defense "keep your goddamn mouth shut?" These guys can't help themselves.

Back