Trump's sincerity and Muslim hypocrisy

No one wants to answer the question why every Country on the list did not provide sources of people who flew planes on 9/11.

Honestly, Saudis do keep a leash on their jihadis.

Hard for a failed war torn state likely in a state civil war to keep track or who is who and where they come from and why they are flying.

imo all muslims need to be added to the ban list.

Last edited:
Marathons? Those two were naturalized citizens brah. I'm all for stringent immigration policy but wake up and look at the selection of nations he's barring. Ask yourself why some obvious ones are left out.

The should ALL be left out. We don't need fucking refugees. Those Boston Marathon scum came here and leeched over a million dollars of welfare from the US taxpayers, and then to say thanks they bombed us.

How about zero refugees. Lets put Americans first. Save tax dollars and save lives.

Some shitty Islamic country should have taken in the brothers. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Anzorovich Tsarnaev are types of names that don't belong in America as refugees. Their religion and way of thinking is incompatible with our country. KEEP THEM OUT.

No one wants to answer the question why every Country on the list did not provide sources of people who flew planes on 9/11.
Why do you think that's a good question? That's the better question.

Do people really believe that stopping Muslims traveling to the the US will make 1 bit if difference. If so then they need to get their heads out of their arses.
There is such a thing called the internet, which plays a very large part in promoting radicalisation. Most extremist terrorists appear to be nationals of the countries whete they carry out their atrocities. Persecution/prejudice is the first stage of radicalisation; this will just increase the number of homegrown islamists. Most of us can see that his actions and rhetoric put US citizens at a far higher risk of these attacks

Do people really believe that stopping Muslims traveling to the the US will make 1 bit if difference. If so then they need to get their heads out of their arses.
There is such a thing called the internet, which plays a very large part in promoting radicalisation. Most extremist terrorists appear to be nationals of the countries whete they carry out their atrocities. Persecution/prejudice is the first stage of radicalisation; this will just increase the number of homegrown islamists. Most of us can see that his actions and rhetoric put US citizens at a far higher risk of these attacks

Don't worry I'm sure we will be shutting down those Islamic propaganda websites from the US soon.
These things aren't impossible.
You just need a president that isn't promoting islam to get them done.

One thing at a time.

The ones that actually want to integrate and not blow us up because we don't recognize Muhammad as the messenger of god...
Iranians have a great track record of integration and are far, far less likely to radicalize. So start there.

Trumps hypocrisy is he left the ones he does business with off the list.
Quit spreading lies like this. If you are against this immigration policy you are doing nobody any good by spreading this propaganda.

It is fact that the counties listed came from the previous administration's list of dangerous nations based off jihadi government or raging war.

I was thinking, isn't it hypocritical of Muslims, and those who side with them, to protest or condemn any bans or restrictions regarding them or their religion when they have bans and restrictions on non-Muslims in their countries?

Am I missing something here or what?
Jesus Christ, are you retarded? Don't answer that.

Don't worry I'm sure we will be shutting down those Islamic propaganda websites from the US soon.
These things aren't impossible.
You just need a president that isn't promoting islam to get them done.

One thing at a time.

Sensoring the internet; good luck with that

Last edited:
At the very least it goes to show how different the cultures are, and it's something that needs to be acknowledged when talking about immigration.
So the policies of autocratic Muslim countries necessarily reflects the values of the people?

I guess Americans just love supporting vicious dictators and bombing countries. Oh wait, we vote for non-interventionists every fucking chance we get(Bush's "humble" foreign policy, Obama's "Change", Trump's "America First") and yet the government keeps doing it.

Now imagine countries that aren't democratic.

So the policies of autocratic Muslim countries necessarily reflects the values of the people?

I guess Americans just love supporting vicious dictators and bombing countries. Oh wait, we vote for non-interventionists every fucking chance we get(Bush's "humble" foreign policy, Obama's "Change", Trump's "America First") and yet the government keeps doing it.

Now imagine countries that aren't democratic.

I think it's fairly obvious that the West values different things and it's irresponsible to ignore this, and the TS does have a point. It's not all about foreign policy, sometimes it's about mores and customs. Take a very superficial example of attire. Some countries frown upon showing too much skin. In the West, we have marches to free the nipple. There is a difference that shouldn't be ignored.

I think it's fairly obvious that the West values different things and it's irresponsible to ignore this, and the TS does have a point. It's not all about foreign policy, sometimes it's about mores and customs. Take a very superficial example of attire. Some countries frown upon showing too much skin. In the West, we have marches to free the nipple. There is a difference that shouldn't be ignored.
That has precious little to do with what the TS is talking about. He's talking about restrictions on non-Muslims in Muslim countries as evidence of Muslim hypocrisy but that is virtually always the case in autocratic countries where the people don't actually decide policy but a small elite does. Thus, those policies don't really reflect on the values of the people.

That has precious little to do with what the TS is talking about. He's talking about restrictions on non-Muslims in Muslim countries as evidence of Muslim hypocrisy but that is virtually always the case in autocratic countries where the people don't actually decide policy but a small elite does. Thus, those policies don't really reflect on the values of the people.

When TS said "bans and restrictions" I immediately thought of what clothes you aren't allowed to wear in some of the Muslim world, which only works if the people agree with it.

But whatever the TS meant or implied doesn't change the fact that these cultures are very different and it doesn't help to pretend they're not.

When TS said "bans and restrictions" I immediately thought of what clothes you aren't allowed to wear in some of the Muslim world, which only works if the people agree with it.
Maybe you should've read his whole post then
I was thinking, isn't it hypocritical of Muslims, and those who side with them, to protest or condemn any bans or restrictions regarding them or their religion when they have bans and restrictions on non-Muslims in their countries?
But whatever the TS meant or implied doesn't change the fact that these cultures are very different and it doesn't help to pretend they're not.
What also doesn't help is when you, predictably, excuse faulty logic of those you agree with yet nitpick any counter-arguments to that faulty logic.

Maybe you should've read his whole post then

What also doesn't help is when you, predictably, excuse faulty logic of those you agree with yet nitpick any counter-arguments to that faulty logic.

Do you agree that there is a vast difference between these cultures that shouldn't be ignored or not? Cause that was really my only point. If I used the wrong post to springboard off of, then so be it.

Back