Trump's sincerity and Muslim hypocrisy

meauneau

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I was thinking, isn't it hypocritical of Muslims, and those who side with them, to protest or condemn any bans or restrictions regarding them or their religion when they have bans and restrictions on non-Muslims in their countries?

Am I missing something here or what?

Trumps hypocrisy is he left the ones he does business with off the list.

At the very least it goes to show how different the cultures are, and it's something that needs to be acknowledged when talking about immigration.

Another hypocrisy is they go on about how terrible Trump is - and he is a pretty crappy person imo - and yet look at the guy they praise as the greatest ever human, the model that we all must strive to emulate: a desert bandit turned pedophile warlord. Trump sucks but he has a long way to go before he becomes as shitty a person as Muhammed.

It is sad that a liberal can't wake up on this issue until one of their own family members is slaughtered, raped or or bombed into oblivion.

Even then, the cuck and brainwashing is so strong they still lay down and suck the Islamic cock. That German girl was murdered, and her parents praised immigrants. lmao, I would be getting revenge.

I was thinking, isn't it hypocritical of Muslims, and those who side with them, to protest or condemn any bans or restrictions regarding them or their religion when they have bans and restrictions on non-Muslims in their countries?

No, because all Muslims are not responsible for the policy in all Muslims countries. Pretty stupid question if you ask me.

Last edited:
Trumps hypocrisy is he left the ones he does business with off the list.
No one wants to answer the question why every Country on the list did not provide sources of people who flew planes on 9/11.

You're painting with a broad brush. Extremist Muslim leaders may feel the need for extremist culture policy but not all muslims do. Frankly many muslims want to come here to get out from under that yoke. Trump is quickly becoming an ayatollah and it's both embarrassingly bigoted and ignorant but also scary.

Last edited:
Also... anyone notice the predominantly Muslim countries left off that list are financially and resourcefully indispensable or have Trump investments?

The most immediate thought that comes is that you missed the fact that many people which dislike the state of Muslim countries want to be different, not equal to them (it's doing the same thing as what you criticize that is defined as hypocrisy). Just because there are oppressive governments and religious leaders doesn't mean that all individuals want it to be like that. That's a big reason why many try to get away.

It's like saying that it's hypocritical of any American to complain about his president since the people elected him. Because all people of a nation, ethnic group and/or religious belief think the same thing, right?

Last edited:

no muslim nation that i know of has banned an entire religion from entering their nation.

biggest problem with the ban is that it does not even include the biggest source of terrorists and funding that comes from north africa egypt jordan and saudi arabia. the ban is just for show.

We can do and should strive to do better than these shit countries that people are trying to flee.

You're painting with a broad brush. Extremist Muslim leaders may feel the need to extremist culture policy but not all muslims do. Frankly many muslims want to come here to get out from under that yoke. Trump is quickly becoming and ayatollah and it's both embarrassingly bigoted and ignorant but also scary.

You know what is more scary than Trump trying to protect the US? Muslim immigration.

How many shootings and trucks of peace do you need? How many marathons must be bombed? These immigrants keep murdering us over and over, and yet you are scared of a man who wants to protect us.

The fucking mental disorder of the Left.<{MindBrown}>

No, because all Muslims are not responsible for the policy in alll Muslims countries. Pretty stupid question if you ask me.

OK...I agree with you. Now please tell me which ones are the good ones.

You know what is more scary than Trump trying to protect the US? Muslim immigration.

How many shootings and trucks of peace do you need? How many marathons must be bombed? These immigrants keep murdering us over and over, and yet you are scared of a man who wants to protect us.

The fucking mental disorder of the Left.<{MindBrown}>
Marathons? Those two were naturalized citizens brah. I'm all for stringent immigration policy but wake up and look at the selection of nations he's barring. Ask yourself why some obvious ones are left out.

The countries listed are war-torn, failed states. They don't have restrictions on entry, they don't need them.

At the very least it goes to show how different the cultures are, and it's something that needs to be acknowledged when talking about immigration.

This is true.

Also to address the OP- I think what has always made America great was the role it takes as a global leader. It's easy to devolve into ignorance and say "well these donkeys do x y and z so we should do it to." That doesn't make sense to me, you don't want to mimic the actions of irrational actors, you want to define what it is to be a rational actor and a leader, you want to set the bar for what is good.

Hypocrisy and islam, its a match made in jihadi heaven.

Seriously lol you just figuring it out now wtf.

muslims_only_sign-mecca_large.jpg

Back