Trump's Real Game Plan?

His real game plan is to make America great again. There is no other end game that makes any sense.

Well he has clearly exposed the media bias that runs rampant these days. So if he is unsuccessful it does make sense to launch a station that is immune to that.

The furthest I'll go on this one is that he may not have expected to win, and made backup plans. He definitely wants to be President though. He's been talking about it for almost 30 years. If the question was whether Trump really wants the executive duties of the office, then I'd say no, he has no interest in running an administration that is part of a system of checks and balances. It's autocracy or nothing with him. The business stuff is expected regardless of the election result.

He has irreversibly damaged his brand and anyone could see that coming a mile away. The idea that he started this campaign as some kind of way to make money or increase his brand is illogical. The idea that he is simply power hungry and just wants to say he was president is also illogical as he could have played ball with the establishment at any time and been a shoe in. He's also put himself in eternal danger by taking on the globalist powers the way he has.

The only explanation that makes sense is that Trump is sincere about this campaign.

His gameplan was to bluster his way to the Presidency. But, should that fail, he's attracted a big audience that will eat up any complaints about the government he can imagine. Makes sense to try alternate news, though I don't trust him necessarily to run it correctly, he's got a built in audience at launch.

He has irreversibly damaged his brand and anyone could see that coming a mile away. The idea that he started this campaign as some kind of way to make money or increase his brand is illogical. The idea that he is simply power hungry and just wants to say he was president is also illogical as he could have played ball with the establishment at any time and been a shoe in. He's also put himself in eternal danger by taking on the globalist powers the way he has.

The only explanation that makes sense is that Trump is sincere about this campaign.

He fought the beast and lost bigly. Unfortunately, we all lose too.

He would love the title of POTUS and all the adoration that goes along with it -- with out the actual duty (it's an incredibly demanding job)

I wholeheartedly believe the theory that he is going to turn his defeat into increased rhetoric of a broken system and start a breitbart like Cable / online news channel... and it's going to be entertaining as hell (while lacking in real substance -- he's going to be a thorn in Hillary side and antagonize the heck out of the left)

In the immortal words of JYD- he's bout grabbin dem cakes

I've always liked the theory that he's the greatest double agent the Democratic party has ever produced. If it's true, he's doing a tremendous job. Just tremendous.

Richard Sorge would be an amateur next to The Donald then.

The man is a workhorse and you have these mouthbreathin neckbeards actually suggesting that he never intended to get the job. "I dont think he expected to get this far...."

Absolute dildo's

The man is a workhorse and you have these mouthbreathin neckbeards actually suggesting that he never intended to get the job. "I dont think he expected to get this far...."

Absolute dildo's

For a 70 year old man, his stamina when it comes to how often he holds rallies and the likes is incredible. Hillary hasn't done half the work he has for his campaign.

For a 70 year old man, his stamina when it comes to how often he holds rallies and the likes is incredible. Hillary hasn't done half the work he has for his campaign.

Half is too generous. He's in a different city one day after the next, sometimes 2 in a day while she's resting up at home. I'd say 1/10th is more accurate

His plan is to get down on his knees and suck Putin's cock like a little whore.

Yea, unfortunately it doesn't look good...

Very few who take on the Clinton machine, win.

Who can win? The leaks coming out prove collusion among big business, government, and media. We all lose because government is supposed to protect us from big business and media is supposed to protect us from government. Hillary Clinton likes to tell us she's for the people, but it's been proven she is for corrupt elite establishment that people didn't want to consider existed. With wikileaks exposing this, it isn't just Alex Jones territory anymore.

Trump is a buffoon and a shit talker, so he couldn't rally the people.

Who can win? The leaks coming out prove collusion among big business, government, and media. We all lose because government is supposed to protect us from big business and media is supposed to protect us from government. Hillary Clinton likes to tell us she's for the people, but it's been proven she is for corrupt elite establishment that people didn't want to consider existed. With wikileaks exposing this, it isn't just Alex Jones territory anymore.

My number one take away from this election is this...

The media is not objective...their "journalism" is bought and paid for.

It boggles my mind that so many of her followers believes she's the champion of the proletariat and middle class.

Back