Trump's Real Game Plan?

He would love the title of POTUS and all the adoration that goes along with it -- with out the actual duty (it's an incredibly demanding job)

I wholeheartedly believe the theory that he is going to turn his defeat into increased rhetoric of a broken system and start a breitbart like Cable / online news channel... and it's going to be entertaining as hell (while lacking in real substance -- he's going to be a thorn in Hillary side and antagonize the heck out of the left)
So, basically, The Blaze.

My number one take away from this election is this...

The media is not objective...their "journalism" is bought and paid for.

It boggles my mind that so many of her followers believes she's the champion of the proletariat and middle class.
This. Whether you like or dislike either candidate, anyone who isn't a total hack can see from this election cycle that journalistic integrity is completely dead. The 24/7, ratings-orientated news cycle has been a joke for a long time now, but trying to dictate policy and presidential winners is a horrible practice for anyone just trying to report the facts. And they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

This. Whether you like or dislike either candidate, anyone who isn't a total hack can see from this election cycle that journalistic integrity is completely dead. The 24/7, ratings-orientated news cycle has been a joke for a long time now, but trying to dictate policy and presidential winners is a horrible practice for anyone just trying to report the facts. And they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Not since the Iraq war, have I seen such biased journalism...

Like you said, they aren't even hiding it anymore. Hell some even openly admit it.

For a 70 year old man, his stamina when it comes to how often he holds rallies and the likes is incredible. Hillary hasn't done half the work he has for his campaign.

In fairness, she may have just as much energy as him. She just doesn't need to put in the same amount of work since she has the mainstream media campaigning so hard for her.

In fairness, she may have just as much energy as him. She just doesn't need to put in the same amount of work since she has the mainstream media campaigning so hard for her.
And she's a better candidate. Trump is not intellectually equipped to be president, his debate performance last night showed his inability to think and articulate.

It's been speculated before - that he doesn't really expect, intend, or want to be President. He just wants to monetize pandering to people's gullibility.
1. You are describing the average politician.

2. The idea of him not expecting/wanting to win is more likely created by desperate Hillary supporters.

My number one take away from this election is this...

The media is not objective...their "journalism" is bought and paid for.

It boggles my mind that so many of her followers believes she's the champion of the proletariat and middle class.
Why does it boggle your mind? It's pretty clear to me. She wants to increase the minimum wage (I think her idea is bad, but it certainly helps working people), free public tuition if you're a middle class earner, wants to help with daycare costs, supports improving the ACA, etc..

And she wants to raise taxes on top earners and capital gains.

Not since the Iraq war, have I seen such biased journalism...

Like you said, they aren't even hiding it anymore. Hell some even openly admit it.
Seeing Jake Tapper and the other correspondents gang up on the one lonely Trump supporter reminds me of old Hannity and Colmes episodes (and pretty much all Fox News shows) where they'd have like, 3 conservatives plus Hannity vs. Colmes all by himself lol. And to see Tapper, the supposed moderator of the show, deflect topics and stick to his script, is pretty horrifying. They are painting a picture that they want the viewer to see.

It boggles my mind that so many of Trump's followers believe it's basically the end of America if Trump doesn't get elected.

There are fanatics on both sides. Standard for an election like this.

Its been clear to me for some time that Trumps intent on seeking the republican nomination was for pure financial gain. Creating a media outlet would only make sense after serving his term/terms as president. Introducing it prior to election day means he has already accepted defeat and is using the campaign as a advertising outlet.

His real game plan is to make America great again. There is no other end game that makes any sense.

This.

Daddy is gonna build a great wall, a tremendous wall. He is also going to get rid of every bad hombre in the USA!!!!!

2. The idea of him not expecting/wanting to win is more likely created by desperate Hillary supporters.

Desperate because he's losing resoundingly?

I think the idea of him not expecting/wanting to win comes more from:

• Team Trump has indicated multiple times that, if he did win, he'd leave most of the governing to his VP
  • Trump revealing plans that have nothing to do with being President weeks before the election, when a normal candidate would be focused.
  • Trump talking a lot about "if I lose" and very little about "if I win".
  • Trump showing little interest in preparing for the debates and knowing things a President/candidate ought to know.

Desperate because he's losing resoundingly?

I think the idea of him not expecting/wanting to win comes more from:

• Team Trump has indicated multiple times that, if he did win, he'd leave most of the governing to his VP
  • Trump revealing plans that have nothing to do with being President weeks before the election, when a normal candidate would be focused.
  • Trump talking a lot about "if I lose" and very little about "if I win".
  • Trump showing little interest in preparing for the debates and knowing things a President/candidate ought to know.
I've reviewed every item on that list and it's basically what I suspected. You are just interpreting these events/reports as it suits your conclusion. The worst kind of conclusion making possible.

I've reviewed every item on that list and it's basically what I suspected. You are just interpreting these events/reports as it suits your conclusion. The worst kind of conclusion making possible.

cutie.jpg

Who can win? The leaks coming out prove collusion among big business, government, and media. We all lose because government is supposed to protect us from big business and media is supposed to protect us from government. Hillary Clinton likes to tell us she's for the people, but it's been proven she is for corrupt elite establishment that people didn't want to consider existed. With wikileaks exposing this, it isn't just Alex Jones territory anymore.

Trump is a buffoon and a shit talker, so he couldn't rally the people.

It isn't over.

Don't underestimate the power of defending the unborn. A day later and I'm seeing this as that boldness that politicians across The West shrink from. And God has a mighty hand in this.

Back