International Trump's 2025 Immigration Plan - Mass Deportation and Giant Camps

Ha!

Seriously mate, this is getting silly. My prediction: Trump won't get this done. My reasoning: Because he failed at his previous promise to build a border wall. In fact, despite controlling both chambers of Congress, he barely even tried.

Your rebuttal to this, which I suppose you think we need to take as a loss, is: That it's really hard to build a border wall. Well no shit.

So lets backtrack a few years when trump first made his promise. That exact promise, stupid as it was, was that he would build a border wall and Mexico would pay for it. Now which group stood up and argued that the big orange dumbfuck had a terrible plan that wouldn't come to fruition? It wasn't Trump supporters. You didn't cry about how he couldn't get it done. You slapped each others dicks and talked about how great daddy was. When the left pointed out how difficult it would be to build a continuous wall, let alone somehow convince Mexico to pay for it, you didn't join along.

So now that the left is pointing out that Donny couldn't deliver on the first promise, your response is to tell us you knew all along that he'd never pull it off. Because building walls is hard. And the left didn't know that. Despite the left making that exact argument when the idea was proposed, while you kept your mouth shut because daddy could do no wrong.

Do you see how hard you have to twist yourself up here to not just admit Daddy promised something and didn't deliver? Now he's making an even bigger promise, and guess what, probably can't deliver on that too?

You got conned. Learn from it and it won't happen again. Don't lash out at everyone else when we point it out to you.
You really have difficulty staying on track with conversations, huh? I don't give a shit about any of this hacky whining about the wall not getting finished. Just pointing out your stupidity with the idea that criticism of Trump not getting the wall finished is valid because you think it was a "simple" task. Seriously, you sound like a broad that just got dumped. Does anybody in your cult know how to take an L like an adult?

Saying it is "TDS" for simply taking Trump at his word is just spamming TDS at anyone who criticizes Trump.

Did Trump say the wall would be simple to build?

Imagine this happening and they get no bail? They shit stomped a police officer. There's a large crossover with the pro-illegal immigration movement and the ACAB goofs so I'm not surprised to see the indifference here. But, man, how far this country has fallen.

Only solution to forcing the border to be secured.

Keep them busses rolling. Flood all this democrat run cities with illegals and the catch and release.

Also no bill passes unless it includes closing and securing the border and stop the catch and release. Asylum seekers need to be held in Mexico or in facilities here built at the border.

You really have difficulty staying on track with conversations, huh? I don't give a shit about any of this hacky whining about the wall not getting finished. Just pointing out your stupidity with the idea that criticism of Trump not getting the wall finished is valid because you think it was a "simple" task.

Liberals never said the wall would be simple to build. I never said the wall would be simple to build. One of the core arguments that liberals made, was that the wall would be damn near impossible to build. So now that trump failed on that promise, we are using that premise to argue that he will fail on this latest promise.

If you are too dense to follow that, then there is nothing more I can do for you.

When trump said he would build a wall and have mexico pay for, it's at least implied that he would build a wall and have mexico pay for it.

Are you really gonna try that hard to ignore the fact that the guy made a promise he didn't keep?

None of what you wrote makes sense since it's a deal the Senate GOP supports.

I suppose I can certainly understand Trump and the House GOP thinking that their political opponents, the Senate GOP, will try to sneak through a bad GOP supported immigration agenda. Because if we know anything, it's that the GOP's plan for the border is the one thing that the GOP cannot allow to pass, no matter how many people in the GOP try to convince other people in the GOP to do so.

That's the level of absurdity that we're talking about.

It remains to be seen if it’s supported by the Senate GOP. They’ll only need a small portion of Republican votes

Democrats control the senate and they are likely united completely behind this bill save 1-2. This is a Schumer and Biden admin led package. Senate republicans don’t hold much power here.

How many Republican senators do you think will vote “yes” on it? They only need maybe 10-12
of them. I can think of 10 off the top of my head that would support it just for the Ukraine and Israel aid regardless of immigration.

If less than a majority support it then it can be called bipartisan but not a broadly GOP supported bill. Thats like saying the Senate GOP supported impeaching Trump just because some voted to impeach.

Like I said. This is being designed to pass the senate. They know there is enough neocons left in the Republican senate with Bush era views on illegal immigration that will push it through.

it’s telling that the guys front and center on it from the GOP end are known to mainly prioritize Ukraine and have a history of entertain amnesty.

If guys like Cotton, Cruz, or Hawley were in on this then I would tell Trump to shut his mouth until we see the terms. People that are actually mostly known for their rhetoric on the border.

However, We have McConnell, Lankford, Tillis, and Lindsey Graham. Atleast two of those guys were all in on the Gang of Amnesty bill a decade ago and aren’t exactly hawks on the border historically. They don’t care about it. The levels of immigration is a non-issue to them.

Not all Republicans have the same interests. Especially when you get into the senate with the old neocons, the Koch and Cato Institute libertarians from the Tea Party wave, and then the newer America First factions.

Let’s see what the actual bill is…but if it’s anything like what was leaked…then Trump is right to crusade against it. It wouldn’t fix anything. It could possibly encode catch and release. Immediate work permits and “legal pathways”. We know legal pathways merely means “previously illegal pathways”. Also the sanctuary city assistance is a non starter.

Last edited:
Liberals never said the wall would be simple to build. I never said the wall would be simple to build. One of the core arguments that liberals made, was that the wall would be damn near impossible to build. So now that trump failed on that promise, we are using that premise to argue that he will fail on this latest promise.

If you are too dense to follow that, then there is nothing more I can do for you.

When trump said he would build a wall and have mexico pay for, it's at least implied that he would build a wall and have mexico pay for it.

Are you really gonna try that hard to ignore the fact that the guy made a promise he didn't keep?

Nah, you said the wall was "simple", as a point to criticize Trump for the wall not being finished by the end of his term. I don't care about shit you think was "implied" or your phony outrage at the "promise he didn't keep." I'm not talking about that. You made an idiotic statement and got called out. It happens. Time to man up, snowflake. Live to be triggered another day.

Nah, you said the wall was "simple",

Relative to the promises he's making now.

That should have been obvious to anyone with an elementary grasp of the english language.

But christ that doesn't help you out buddy. Look at the premise of this thread. Trump is making another promise about the border. I pointed out that he made promises before that he didn't keep, and your rebuttal is to accuse me of thinking it would be easy to do. How the fuck does that help your argument that trump shouldn't be accountable for lying his ass off about what he would accomplish?

We really need one republican in the WR who isn't a complete retard. Just one. Because, my god this is getting painful.

You really have difficulty staying on track with conversations, huh? I don't give a shit about any of this hacky whining about the wall not getting finished. Just pointing out your stupidity with the idea that criticism of Trump not getting the wall finished is valid because you think it was a "simple" task. Seriously, you sound like a broad that just got dumped. Does anybody in your cult know how to take an L like an adult?

He said he would build the Wall and have Mexico pay for it. Neither happened. Trump boasts a lot, evident to everyone who listens to what he says.

Building a Wall (i.e. some kind of security fence / barrier) is simpler than rounding up 15-20 million people and deporting them. With people you have to contend with civil and human rights. A Wall is just a structure.

He said he would build the Wall and have Mexico pay for it. Neither happened. Trump boasts a lot, evident to everyone who listens to what he says.

Building a Wall (i.e. some kind of security fence / barrier) is simpler than rounding up 15-20 million people and deporting them. With people you have to contend with civil and human rights. A Wall is just a structure.

The Wall is the most retarded effort ever and a colossal waste of money.

Simply because it won't work. They can easily get around it. On top of that, the bulk of illegals simply come here on a visit and just overstay their visas.

They cry about this but they're fine with Americans getting ten years in prison for trespassing in a building built with their own tax dollars.

Or 11 year for blocking entrance to abortion clinics...

...while leftist protesters are blocking interstates and getting nothing.

Many aspects of the wall were already built and they just replaced it. The more ridiculous part of it is that trump never ended illegal immigration or illegal border crossings. They just pretend he did. Whats bizarre is that the right knows trumps full of shit about building the wall and mexico paying for it but they like the theater of it. These people are just addicted to stunts and political theater.

Oh...he's just a hard working young man who wants a better life and he's heading to go find some honest work... He's going to be one hell of of asset to this country

This CNN clip is about these people. Not only did they attack cops, they have long rap sheets with like 10 or more charges since arriving a couple months ago.

Watch this entire clip, especially the end lol

Screw jail tho, deport them asap

It remains to be seen if it’s supported by the Senate GOP. They’ll only need a small portion of Republican votes

Democrats control the senate and they are likely united completely behind this bill save 1-2. This is a Schumer and Biden admin led package. Senate republicans don’t hold much power here.

How many Republican senators do you think will vote “yes” on it? They only need maybe 10-12
of them. I can think of 10 off the top of my head that would support it just for the Ukraine and Israel aid regardless of immigration.

If less than a majority support it then it can be called bipartisan but not a broadly GOP supported bill. Thats like saying the Senate GOP supported impeaching Trump just because some voted to impeach.

Like I said. This is being designed to pass the senate. They know there is enough neocons left in the Republican senate with Bush era views on illegal immigration that will push it through.

it’s telling that the guys front and center on it from the GOP end are known to mainly prioritize Ukraine and have a history of entertain amnesty.

If guys like Cotton, Cruz, or Hawley were in on this then I would tell Trump to shut his mouth until we see the terms. People that are actually mostly known for their rhetoric on the border.

However, We have McConnell, Lankford, Tillis, and Lindsey Graham. Atleast two of those guys were all in on the Gang of Amnesty bill a decade ago and aren’t exactly hawks on the border historically. They don’t care about it. The levels of immigration is a non-issue to them.

Not all Republicans have the same interests. Especially when you get into the senate with the old neocons, the Koch and Cato Institute libertarians from the Tea Party wave, and then the newer America First factions.

Let’s see what the actual bill is…but if it’s anything like what was leaked…then Trump is right to crusade against it. It wouldn’t fix anything. It could possibly encode catch and release. Immediate work permits and “legal pathways”. We know legal pathways merely means “previously illegal pathways”. Also the sanctuary city assistance is a non starter.
Like I said -- there's no reason the GOP should be expected to support the agenda of the GOP.

None of that has anything to do with Democrats.

When the entire complaint is centered within the GOP vs. GOP world, every time someone says "Well Democrats," or "Well, Biden," that someone is a fool. Because they're so far down the partisan road that even when the division is within their own party, they still only talk about the other party.

To that end, even the House GOP doesn't talk about their issues in true language. They talk about denying the Democrats a victory. They don't talk about opposing the bill because the Senate GOP crafted a bad bill. Hence why I said in my first post, there's no genuineness on this subject.

Laughing..... That is the dumbest clip I've ever seen the Lincoln project put out to this date and they put out a lot of stupid shit. I see you're virtue signaling for Ukraine and I'm sure You we're shouting "Black Lives Matter" before that and before that "Mask Up"...but hey Virtue signalers are going to virtue signal.

This CNN clip is about these people. Not only did they attack cops, they have long rap sheets with like 10 or more charges since arriving a couple months ago.

Watch this entire clip, especially the end lol

Screw jail tho, deport them asap

Yeah lets let thousands upon thousands more of unvetted men break into our country...I can't imagine more incidents like this happening. Why stop at the south of the border maybe we can start to have people from far as China to flood our borders and break into this country.

Yeah lets let thousands upon thousands more of unvetted men break into our country...I can't imagine more incidents like this happening. Why stop at the south of the border maybe we can start to have people from far as China to flood our borders and break into this country.

Yup. That clip is amazing because it doesn’t just highlight the migrant problem, but also the retail theft problem in democrat ran areas where they let out people with 10 arrests within a few months, where as FL will actually enforce the law. Makes a dramatic difference lol

Back