TRUMP: We Will NOT be Europe

there are. atlantoid pheno look mostly. some italian, and spanish and french guys have it. Those what i am talking about and some guys in greece or balkans.
245px-Bar%C3%A7a_-_Napoli_-_20140806_-_Marc_Bartra_2.jpg
jon.jpg

Lol, this shit is so weird.

"Guys, look at these Atlantoid Euro phenos" lol. I'm sure this falls within whatever the topic is of your ongoing conversation, but it's just such a strange aspect of internet culture to delve deeply into male appearance.

Agreed with you until the last post

Increasing presidential powers, abilities, and especially term limits just because it's "your guy" in charge would be a monumental mistake for this country

This guy gets it.

Unfortunately the poison is already in our veins.

there are more non whites in usa than in europe. not sure what this donald duck president is smoking. and as bad as muslims are portrayed in american media they are not half as bad as the thugs in the us.

Is that a serious question? How many illegals do you have in the US 11 Million or more?
You have systems set up for the last 50 or so years that illegal immigrants can work and are an important part of the economy. Can't illegals get a drivers license in the US? And have sanctuary cities?

Germany has currently an issue with refugees. But those are not illegal immigrants. There are temporarily allowed to stay until it was decided if they get Asylum.
While the situation is bad in Germany and serious. There are no systems in place for illegals to stay long term like in the US.
It is really nothing compared to the issue the US has. Because they have failed to tackle the issue for the last 50 years.

You might not be aware but American society has a penchant for slave labor so no one actually cares if illegals work for less than minimum wage for no societal benefits afforded to regular citizens.

You say its an immigration problem. I say it's working as intended. America loves having a slave class.

Back