TRUMP: We Will NOT be Europe

You are the first guy on this forum I have seen that actually understand it's 4chan and not Russia etc. Props to you.
First presidential election won via memes

sure. Netherlands is filled with africans i figure some % of girls like that there. Where as not the case in the south of europe.

all one needs is dark skin or tan and boom you get you some dutch girl.

I had a Dutch girlfriend for awhile.

Click bait, he said he will not be Europe regarding immigration.

Trump knows Europe is great and the US just hopes it can catch up to them in culture/education/lifestyle.

Ah! Thank you thank you thank you. Urinal manufacturers rejoice! AMERICAN men will still use urinals and the metric system will never cross our hallowed shores!!!

WOOT!!!

GREAT DAY. BRING BACK 3 TERMS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

live there and see the opposite yourself. You ignore that people have racial, ethnic and cultural preferences. But it is true that good looking white men do good everywhere but that is not what they see on average. Instead it is average face, pale, white boy with his university friends. The areas of spain that are considered wild are actual known tourist areas filled with anglos. If native girls drop panties it is for dark and handsome from latin america or tall white and blue eyed from somewhere in europe.

Dang, someone needs to tell my wife.

there are. atlantoid pheno look mostly. some italian, and spanish and french guys have it. Those what i am talking about and some guys in greece or balkans.
245px-Bar%C3%A7a_-_Napoli_-_20140806_-_Marc_Bartra_2.jpg
jon.jpg

You do know most bloodlines are represented in the USA?

AWWW YEAH BABY!!! The less of my money stolen and given to someone else the better!

The US government already spends more than European countries for healthcare, it just has far worse results due to a for profit system.

The US government already spends more than European countries for healthcare, it just has far worse results due to a for profit system.

This is the modern era of the right wing, they're not conservative anymore. They cry America First like Mel Gibson in Braveheart but that's not true, his statement is about how he doesnt care about Americans. We're pulling up our bootstraps just to step into our own destruction.

I call it the Trump effect. A man stands up. Then other men who are sitting for far too long remember they too can stand up!

Aww, you can name call. Good for you. The simple must have a say as well.
Drump name calls all the time. I guess he must simple by your logic. Checkmate liberals!

Can't help thinking that Donnie has a weird crush on Merkel and he's just desperate for her to notice him , it's really quite sweet when you think about .

Ah! Thank you thank you thank you. Urinal manufacturers rejoice! AMERICAN men will still use urinals and the metric system will never cross our hallowed shores!!!

WOOT!!!

GREAT DAY. BRING BACK 3 TERMS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Serious question. Do you want "what is happening with immigration in Europe" happening in the states?

Let it become a disaster. Europeans will survive and have been through worse.

idk. this is a pretty unique type of problem. your country will quite literally wither in this situation if it isnt solved somehow.

NGO progressive lunatic libs shipping in migrants are causing so much damage.

Don't go along with their evil and twisted plans:

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

europe's alleged homogeneity is a mirage. europe is one of the more mixed up regions of the world, ethnically speaking. change is the only inevitability there. with that said, the numbers most countries have brought in, as a percentage of population, are smaller than the headlines would lead one to believe imo.

Serious question. Do you want "what is happening with immigration in Europe" happening in the states?

Hmmmm.....well, you read what I posted. What do you think. Seriously?

Can't help thinking that Donnie has a weird crush on Merkel and he's just desperate for her to notice him , it's really quite sweet when you think about .

I can't help but think you need to get laid big time.

Click bait, he said he will not be Europe regarding immigration.

Trump knows Europe is great and the US just hopes it can catch up to them in culture/education/lifestyle.

Pray tell, what is Trump doing to make us more like Europe? USA culture and lifestyle is the dominant one and most imitated across the world.
All you need to do is look into the world.

But I guess a eurocuck can dream....

Hmmmm.....well, you read what I posted. What do you think. Seriously?

Can't tell. You've been posting about "pretty white boys" getting laid and your opening posts is unclear if its satire or not.

Back