TRUMP: Wars in M.E. failures + waste, manufacturing gone to China is bad, less Haitians and Somalis

Who disagrees with what and why?

These are the kinds of things that flipped Independants that were tired of politicians who would not tell the truth.

So, which one is he really evil for? Which one is bad for America? I want you to be fully dishonest with your attacks, as your tribe requires.

THE FIRST TWO, those were left of center ideas until this last cycle, when the democrats ditched what made them the better party for pure identity politics. Of course that's why they lost. Are these things bad now? Do you think Bill Clinton really likes Somalia? Does he think it's a good place? I just want to hear you lie..

I'm having a child with a girl from Syria, which is a shithole right now. Her father hates gays, and Jews with a passion, and of course wanted his daughter to only end up with basically a cousin.. But since he had to leave her at like 13-14, he lost the right to rule her in any real way. Most liberals I know would (pretend to) find his conservative views appalling. He is much better, as a citizen, than a majority of Haitians or Somalis, who will not create businesses like he did, respectfully. What I'm saying is, if you are a leftist, do we need more Haitians and Somalis, and do you think the places where they are in america are better for having them, especially in numbers? Just want to hear you lie some more.

The black lead regime in South Africa is trying very, very hard to keep Africans from crappy countries like Somalia out. FACT. So another thing you could address, when talking about which of these things you hate about Trump, is how you feel about the nicer African countries enacting policy to keep other Africans out, and whether that is bad. Again, want to hear you lie.

Trump has increased troop numbers in Afganistan and Syria.

He hasn't done shit to China. Actually China has been eating his lunch.

Charming, but still a retard.
EUUNp57.gif

Back