TRUMP: Wars in M.E. failures + waste, manufacturing gone to China is bad, less Haitians and Somalis

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Who disagrees with what and why?

These are the kinds of things that flipped Independants that were tired of politicians who would not tell the truth.

So, which one is he really evil for? Which one is bad for America? I want you to be fully dishonest with your attacks, as your tribe requires.

THE FIRST TWO, those were left of center ideas until this last cycle, when the democrats ditched what made them the better party for pure identity politics. Of course that's why they lost. Are these things bad now? Do you think Bill Clinton really likes Somalia? Does he think it's a good place? I just want to hear you lie..

I'm having a child with a girl from Syria, which is a shithole right now. Her father hates gays, and Jews with a passion, and of course wanted his daughter to only end up with basically a cousin.. But since he had to leave her at like 13-14, he lost the right to rule her in any real way. Most liberals I know would (pretend to) find his conservative views appalling. He is much better, as a citizen, than a majority of Haitians or Somalis, who will not create businesses like he did, respectfully. What I'm saying is, if you are a leftist, do we need more Haitians and Somalis, and do you think the places where they are in america are better for having them, especially in numbers? Just want to hear you lie some more.

The black lead regime in South Africa is trying very, very hard to keep Africans from crappy countries like Somalia out. FACT. So another thing you could address, when talking about which of these things you hate about Trump, is how you feel about the nicer African countries enacting policy to keep other Africans out, and whether that is bad. Again, want to hear you lie.

Who disagrees with what and why?

These are the kinds of things that flipped Independants that were tired of politicians who would not tell the truth.

So, which one is he really evil for? Which one is bad for America? I want you to be fully dishonest with your attacks, as your tribe requires.

THE FIRST TWO, those were left of center ideas until this last cycle, when the democrats ditched what made them the better party for pure identity politics. Of course that's why they lost. Are these things bad now? Do you think Bill Clinton really likes Somalia? Does he think it's a good place? I just want to hear you lie..

I'm having a child with a girl from Syria, which is a shithole right now. Her father hates gays, and Jews with a passion, and of course wanted his daughter to only end up with basically a cousin.. But since he had to leave her at like 13-14, he lost the right to rule her in any real way. Most liberals I know would (pretend to) find his conservative views appalling. He is much better, as a citizen, than a majority of Haitians or Somalis, who will not create businesses like he did, respectfully. What I'm saying is, if you are a leftist, do we need more Haitians and Somalis, and do you think the places where they are in america are better for having them, especially in numbers? Just want to hear you lie some more.

The black lead regime in South Africa is trying very, very hard to keep Africans from crappy countries like Somalia out. FACT. So another thing you could address, when talking about which of these things you hate about Trump, is how you feel about the nicer African countries enacting policy to keep other Africans out, and whether that is bad. Again, want to hear you lie.
Do you have a source for the President saying what you claimed he said in your thread title?

Do you have a source for the President saying what you claimed he said in your thread title?

The first two were some of the main focuses of his campaign. The shithole countries he is referring to are basically Somalia and haiti.

Do you think Bill Clinton likes Somalia? Do you think people in San Francisco want more Somalis in groups in that city? Be honest.

The first two were some of the main focuses of his campaign. The shithole countries he is referring to are basically Somalia and haiti.

Do you think Bill Clinton likes Somalia? Do you think people in San Francisco want more Somalis in groups in that city? Be honest.
Fix your thread title. It's wildly inaccurate.

Fix your thread title. It's wildly inaccurate.

Uh, what the hell are you talking about? He constantly talks about how stupid we were for sending all our manufactuing to China.. Full quotes don't fit as titles. He called the Iraq war a disaster, and said the other campaigns lead to isis. It is a very accurate paraphrase of these notions.

Uh, what the hell are you talking about? He constantly talks about how stupid we were for sending all our manufactuing to China.. Full quotes don't fit as titles. He called the Iraq war a disaster, and said the other campaigns lead to isis. It is a very accurate paraphrase of these notions.
He doesn't believe any of that shit, though, except for not wanting black and brown immigrants. The rest is hogwash.

I'm having a child with a girl from Syria

Are you married to this girl? Did you buy a house together, and start a college fund?

You are usually pretty vocal about how awful children are who do not come from 2-parent households.

Here's an example:

So who's fault is it blacks have it ""tougher?"" That's right, fatherless rejects who ruin it for the many decent families trying to make it in urban areas. What color are those people making black neighborhoods tougher?

Nevermind, you answered the question here.

I have 5 kids.. One out of wedlock I do not see, but wish I did.

How can you rail against fatherless children, when you are literally an absentee father to a fatherless child?

Are you married to this girl? Did you buy a house together, and start a college fund?

You are usually pretty vocal about how awful children are who do not come from 2-parent households.

Here's an example:

We will either live together, or I will be in the child's life on a regular basis. I will be his father. We are still together and figuring it out. Her father wants to help us start a restaurant lol, if we do, we will be married.

You could easily nail me harder for the 8, almost 9 year old I have with an American girl who I only see a couple times a year. It was her choice, and it hurts. She lives in a borderline mansion with her parents, and he hasn't been raised terribly, but I wish I could have been around.

He doesn't believe any of that shit, though, except for not wanting black and brown immigrants. The rest is hogwash.

Manufacturing is being encouraged and is growing. It's still some Obama policy and just the reality that there are problems making everything someplace else, but Trump is encouraging it as well.

Donald Trump says anything and everything that he believes will resonate with people, and immediately walk back any unpopular comments by pointing out that he used weasel words so the most obvious interpretation of his comments isn't actually what he meant. Because he has inspired a cult of personality, some people will carry his water and make excuses for his weaselyness, which is baffling.

It's quite similar to his political policies, which he occupies every position from free market advocate to economic protectionist, militarist hawk to isolationist, pro choice and pro life, depending on his audience and the subject at the time. Hos only policy is wanting to be rich and popular, and everything else and go to shit. He's an empty vessel.

As to whether or not Trump is preferable to the govt of South Africa or a random middle aged Syrian man, I think that generally expect a little more from the POtuS as a representative of your country. Aside from being an obvious conman, he's also coming across as bigoted, petty and completely unqualified.

Speaking the sinple fucking truth, put on your wetsuit the tears are coming and snowflakes be melting.

Do MAGtards have anything to offer but "Aw yeah, Donny T trollin da snowflakes!!"?????

Don't care for more immigrants here that will just leech off the system so he's right there but he's gonna get us sucked into a war with either Iran or New Korea during his term which won't end well for either side.

We will either live together, or I will be in the child's life on a regular basis. I will be his father. We are still together and figuring it out. Her father wants to help us start a restaurant lol, of we do, we will be married.

You could easily nail me harder for the 8, almost 9 year old I have with an American girl who I only see a couple times a year. It was her choice, and it hurts. She lives in a borderline mansion with her parents, and he hasn't been raised terribly, but I wish I could have been around.

I feel like there's a lot of hypocrisy there. Which I point out because it is one of the same traits I see when people on here rail against immigrants from "shitholes" like Haiti, the Caribbean, etc.

I see all these people talking about how undesirable people from those regions are for America, but I notice that a lot of the people saying it express themselves in a way that makes them appear to be "undesirable" by American standards. A lot of these posters have very poor grammar, which appears to signify a lack of education. They show a clear lack of empathy and self awareness, so trying to lecture anybody on how undesirable they are is totally laughable.

I live in a prosperous area, one of the most prosperous in the country. It is incredibly diverse here, and a lot of those people come from 3rd world countries.

We want these people here. My tenant is Ethiopian, she's a biologist with a Phd, and she's a wonderful person. She's better than these posters by a mile.

Nevermind, you answered the question here.

How can you rail against fatherless children, when you are literally an absentee father to a fatherless child?

I was railing against their behavior in urban neighborhoods.

I feel like there's a lot of hypocrisy there. Which I point out because it is one of the same traits I see when people on here rail against immigrants from "shitholes" like Haiti, the Caribbean, etc.

I see all these people talking about how undesirable people from those regions are for America, but I notice that a lot of the people saying it express themselves in a way that makes them appear to be "undesirable" by American standards. All these people with poor grammar, which appears to signify a lack of education, and a clear lack of empathy and self awareness, trying to lecture anybody on how undesirable they are is totally laughable.

I live in a prosperous area, one of the most prosperous in the country. It is incredibly diverse here, and a lot of those people come from 3rd world countries.

We want these people here.

My phone autocorrects "if" to "of," and then after I change it enough, it does the reverse. It now, also, takes the "t" of of the end of conjunctions like haven'.

See, I typed "haven't" and it took the "t" off. I was forced to write with inpeccable grammar for 7 years. I'm well aware of it. This is sherdog.

Don't care for more immigrants here that will just leech off the system so he's right there but he's gonna get us sucked into a war with either Iran or New Korea during his term which won't end well for either side.

Schroedinger's immigrants.

My phone autocorrects "if" to "of," and then after I change it enough, it does the reverse. It now, also, takes the "t" of of the end of conjunctions like haven'.

I'm not nitpicking typos here. I'm pointing to an overall trend, across these threads, where I see that most people who seem to hate 3rd world immigrants are uneducated and communicate in a way that makes them seem almost childlike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back