Trump wants more tax cuts

I think you're looking for democrats... Republicans imbalance budgets and deficits far more. It's funny cause it's true.

You're a funny guy. You should go on tour with that humor.

As if I would want the party that wants to grow and tax and spend even more than Republicans.

First page covered racist hates poor killing old people
Wel jeez what’s left to cal anyone you disagree with

I know

Hitler had low taxes too

Sounds like bullshit, to get the hopes of his base up. Why spread a bunch of lies? Midterm is right around the corner. His base will eat it up, then when it doesnt happen, they will make excuses for him.

First page covered racist hates poor killing old people
Wel jeez what’s left to cal anyone you disagree with

I know

Hitler had low taxes too

Thread is about tax cuts. Ya know the ones congress doesn’t know they are passing when they are not in session. Yep, those ones

Sounds like bullshit, to get the hopes of his base up. Why spread a bunch of lies? Midterm is right around the corner. His base will eat it up, then when it doesnt happen, they will make excuses for him.

Rinse and repeat. If someone I supported constantly lied to my face I would simply stop supporting them lol

I mean I know they are only about libruhl tears but at some point Trumpers just look pathetic

Thread is about tax cuts. Ya know the ones congress doesn’t know they are passing when they are not in session. Yep, those ones
Did you read the first page? Some of which I think you posted?

So trump has plans to cut taxes more and republicans are working on a bill they will release after the vote but trump sucks at talking off their cuff. Conspiracy explained

Did you read the first page? Some of which I think you posted?

So trump has plans to cut taxes more and republicans are working on a bill they will release after the vote but trump sucks at talking off their cuff. Conspiracy explained

Nice spin. You could just say Trump has no idea what he is talking about. Congress knows nothing about this lol

Paul Ryan was asked about it and said something like, you have to talk to the White House about this but I get it. Must defend daddy

You're a funny guy. You should go on tour with that humor.

As if I would want the party that wants to grow and tax and spend even more than Republicans.
Do you actually think what I'm saying isn't 100% true?

Personally, I don’t like for any class to be targeted for any reason. I’ll be happy when we have someone in office who wants what’s best for every class.

However, that’s not conducive for maintaining power,so I’ll just continue to go fuck my self.

R eaming
E ach
P erson
U ntil
B lood
L oss
I ncludes:
C hildren
A dults
IN occents

Last edited:
Considering I seek facts and you avoid them, it's amusing that you would ask me this.

I love facts. Look around and you will see that I often post them. I know your wouldn’t know what they looked like

I love facts. Look around and you will see that I often post them. I know your wouldn’t know what they looked like

I think you're a troll. Or a really dumb person. Still not sure of the difference beyond intent.

I think you're a troll. Or a really dumb person. Still not sure of the difference beyond intent.

Guess how many jobs Trump says we will lose if we pull out of the Saudi arms deal.

Over 1,000,000

Glad you like your president makes it up as he goes along. Wait, you can relate to that right?

I’m good on more tax cuts, I think politically, highlighting the border issue while there is a violent hoard of iPhone wielding invaders storming our border, is beneficial to republicans.

Put every democrat on record where they stand on illegal immigration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back