Trump wants more tax cuts

Guess how many jobs Trump says we will lose if we pull out of the Saudi arms deal.

Over 1,000,000

Glad you like your president makes it up as he goes along. Wait, you can relate to that right?

I'm totally convinced by your economic foresight as well as your ability to predict how our Govt' is going to act.

Thread is about tax cuts. Ya know the ones congress doesn’t know they are passing when they are not in session. Yep, those ones

You have to forgive him, it's hard for him to see with the orange pubes his eyes

SplendidImpartialAnhinga-max-1mb.gif

so Trump now wants a 10% middle class tax cut?

Basically trump was answering questions and started rambling about in the next week or so he is (somehow) going to pass a middle class tax cut that is going to be voted on when the Congress isn’t even in session.

Is he admitting the first tax cut didn’t benefit the middle class?

Is he so uninformed he didn’t know Congress isn’t even in session during the time he wanted a vote?
A reporter had to point that out to him and he says” we will do the vote after the elections”

Could he be any more incompetent. In b4 the Trump supporters suffering from TDS come in to defend him. Oh and also, the ranking member of the senate budget committee Chris Van Hollen knows nothing about this tax cut.

Wonder if Trump knows more then the generals

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...-to-vote-on-10-percent-tax-cut-after-election

I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t some huge lie by Trump to keep the majority in Congress. After the election the tax cut will get lost in some committee.

Clearly orange man bad.

I like it anytime govt decides that they will take less of my hard earned money.

Then you should be real pissed about your GOP politicians enabling policies that subsidize big business in countless sectors with your hard earned money.

As long as they cut spending.

Hell, they can cut 90% of my local post office and DMV employees. Utterly useless brainlets with nails too long to type faster than 3 words a minute.

cut taxes and increase spending. Republicans are so responsible.

Rinse and repeat. If someone I supported constantly lied to my face I would simply stop supporting them lol

I mean I know they are only about libruhl tears but at some point Trumpers just look pathetic
{<jordan}

You have probably the worst TDS on the forum. You made it your AV ffs. Which politicians that have never lied to you do you support? This should be good. How's that health plan that you got to keep btw?

So what's the Trump supporter explanation on this one?

That there are middle class tax cuts coming, yet noone in Congress is talking about them? Why would the GOP not be campaigning on those tax cuts for the mid-terms? Are they really going with Trump just spoiling the post mid-term surprise?

Last edited:
the president has to be reminded there is no bill to cut taxes and that congress is on recess
DqJZf2OWwAEspV0

the president has to be reminded there is no bill to cut taxes and that congress is on recess
DqJZf2OWwAEspV0

Every time I read a transcript of him speaking it makes my head hurt. It's like the kid in 6th grade who is giving a report in front of the class and forgets what they're talking about halfway through. Just a bunch of filler and nonsense.

Every time I read a transcript of him speaking it makes my head hurt. It's like the kid in 6th grade who is giving a report in front of the class and forgets what they're talking about halfway through. Just a bunch of filler and nonsense.

Donald Jehovah Trump
Mr. Cohn - English - Period 2
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

Huck Finn was a boy. He was a carefree boy. Huck was called Huck because he could throw a ball a long way. Huck had a friend named Tom Sawyer. Huck says racist words sometimes. Huck likes berries too.

We need tax raises or hasnt anyone noticed we are running a 1 trillion dollar deficit in this great economy? Just wait until we have a dip per usual, 2-3 trillion?

Clinton banked money in his great economy. Trump is selling us out to bond holders with his.

Republicans used to be responsible like Ike had 92% top marginal rates to pay for all his programs and the war. Now they are worse than democrats. Way worse fiscally.
Many tax cuts are self-financed, do you believe that this potential 10% labor tax cut isn't self-financing?

That´s some sound financial policy coming from the WH these days. Massive tax cuts and spending when there is a historic opportunity to do something about debt and sure up the economy before the eventual downturn. When the economy turns it´s going to hit the US twice as hard because of this retard.
Pretty good odds that a Dem will be in office and trump voters will blame that person. Par for the course.

I like it anytime govt decides that they will take less of my hard earned money.

And that´s the extent of your grasp on financial policy. Well as long as I get 5$ more it´s all good.

Back