"Trump Troubadour": "I Don't Play Trump Songs Anymore"

Are you the kid smashing into the table?

Because if you believed anything Trump had to say on the campaign trail with regards to health care then you are a bigger idiot than that country bumpkin guitar playing crack daddy.

No offense of course :).
I think I miss read your post... I was saying the same thing you are...my bad

Last edited:
He detailed it out greatly. He said there would be a great plan, a beautiful plan that people will love. You would like it bigly.

How can't you get behind that?

BOOM, FAST too

Great, big, beautiful plan, boom fast

The Obama team worked hard for a long time talking to people, gathering support, working on crafting a bill for the purpose of covering all Americans.

The trump team apparently waited and then farted out a half assed piece of crap in a rush, it sucks, and nobody should be surprised, motherfuckers.
They thought they could gut it, repackage it with trumps name on it, and take an accomplishment away from Obama with ease.

This one incident is not that newsworthy, but I think it's worth it to see how many core supporters stay with trump.

Obama's issue was that he was not liberal enough. That pissed off some and made others (like me) happy.

But at the end of the day his coalition held.

Trump had a diff dynamic at play. His coalition is based around disillusionment with the status quo and identity, backed up by go team estabslishment republicans.

His coalition is much more difficult to maintain (it's not as logical as we saw with health care) but his core is arguably more fanatical than obama's or at least more immune to ideological transgressions (they don't care if trump is not conservative enough as long as the identity horn keeps blowing).

All this say, given his coalition is bizarre and vote advantage is tiny, we should be keeping an eye on this aspect of his support.

I think Trump issue is that his core supporters is not that large of a group.

If he pushes away more moderate and establishment Republicans he's not going to be able to get much done.

Maybe this moron could have taken the money from selling his construction equipment and not paying his mortgage and paid for his son's rehab.

170316162941-02-opioid-trump-supporter-betrayed-exlarge-169.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/health/opioid-trump-supporter-medicaid-health-care-reform/index.html

Get ready for 983,739 stories like this.

Health Care Plan Championed By Trump Hurts Counties That Voted For Him
http://www.npr.org/2017/03/22/52031...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170322
Another Trump-loving putz who got a wake-up call. Didn't see the writing on the wall before the election? Blame yourself. Trump is just being Trump.

I think Trump issue is that his core supporters is not that large of a group.

If he pushes away more moderate and establishment Republicans he's not going to be able to get much done.

Your are right imo

Such a small and / or tentative base (depending on how you define it). Any erosion anywhere and he is in trouble.

But i caveat that with based on the last election what do I know anyway.

You mean, if you believed Trump, you were a moron? I concur. Glad we are on the same page.

Donald Trump, New Hampshire, October 2016

They just need to accept Jesus, that's free! - some conservative Trump voter

Some redneck quits his job and stops paying for his house so he can travel around and sing Trump songs? And now he has buyer's regret?

You know what this guy is?

A STUPID IDIOT.

Shoulda told his son to,
170px-Photograph_of_Mrs._Reagan_speaking_at_a_%22Just_Say_No%22_Rally_in_Los_Angeles_-_NARA_-_198584.jpg

I mean it was a fucking Nancy Reagan campaign.

Typical Trump supporter response.

Heartless and apathetic for anyone who doesn't have their tongue up Trump's ass.

Back