Law Trump Signs Executive Order For Establishing Revitalization Council (Led By Ben Carson)

Sounds great but waiting for the catch

Some of the areas might not need it as they are already improving, and the Kushners appear to own properties in one/some of the areas. However the areas are being chosen at the state level, not Federal, from what I read.

shocking this thread has no replies lol
Been waiting for someone to actually talk about this. Another great thing by Trump covered up by the non-story collusion bullshit.

Really liked the 10 year tax incentive to businesses opening up in poor areas if they hire from within the troubled communities. No president has done that before.

Anyone care to summarize, post some articles?

I'm reluctantly hopeful, but I'm keeping in mind how some of his other plans were empty shell initiatives for giveaways to private companies in the way of inflated government contracts (the wall and his infrastructure plan, specifically).

President Trump participates in a signing event for an Executive Order establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council.

The council seeks to revitalize communities that have been previously neglected, including areas in Baltimore.

The media didn't really cover this because it threatens their narrative that Trump is "literally Hitler." They are terrified that Trump winning re-election will expose more corruption from career politicians.

"Drumpf izz Gilty....MUh Russia.....Lock 'im Up.....derp derp!" <Moves>

no you just have your head in the sand :)

Typical. You should get checked, you seem to be suffering from TDS, you should get that fixed.

I’d be willing to bet there’s a large number of racist democrats too, in fact democrats seem to like to use minorities as pawns in their schemes but then again, I won’t make concrete claims as I’m only speculating.

You on the other hand are a typical libtard who makes co Crete claims without evidence. You’re a bitch.

I thought the President was a racist.
just because someone says they are going to do something, doesn't mean they are going to do it.

it's kind of one of politics weakest points.

with Trump's great track record of hiring only the best people, this actually has to produce some good before anyone gets anything.

i also don't swoon when politicians pose for pictures and kiss babies.

It should have been named the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Event. And then named Stormy the head of it

dont be lazy, find it for yourself
You made an assertion. It's the responsibility of the person making an assertion to prove that assertion.

If you're unable or unwilling to do so, then that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

I'm reluctantly hopeful, but I'm keeping in mind how some of his other plans were empty shell initiatives for giveaways to private companies in the way of inflated government contracts (the wall and his infrastructure plan, specifically).

Trump cares about underserved communities. That is what he ran on, and that is what he delivering. Trump has nothing to gain from helping urban areas—he knows they will vote Blue anyway. He is doing this because it is the right thing to do. He has heard his People. He is a caring and honorable man who has been unfairly maligned.

Come and fight for the good guys, Trotsky. Why fight for a system like Communism that destroys every society it touches? The Commies are not your friends. They will discard you once your usefulness has been expended. You know it too. Time to take that Right turn toward a better world.

You made an assertion. It's the responsibility of the person making an assertion to prove that assertion.

If you're unable or unwilling to do so, then that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

You cant provide evidence to those who are known to deny facts, once i post videos of racist trump supporters you morons will immediately spin it. not worth my time.

The media didn't really cover this because it threatens their narrative that Trump is "literally Hitler." They are terrified that Trump winning re-election will expose more corruption from career politicians.

Who has been calling Trump Hitler? Maybe they don't feel it necessary to cover yet another executive order. He signs a shit ton of them, then we hear nothing about them.

I like how this thread is full of conservatives screaming about liberals and the media, and not about this "inititave".

It's almost like they don't want to talk about it for some reason

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/...-aimed-at-revitalizing-distressed-communities

Best summary I could come up with is that they will create tax incentives for companies to invest in distressed areas.

People in this thread are celebrating a little early, though. The story is that he created a team to start looking into it, not that they've accomplished anything yet.

The most recent thing I read about Carson was that he was indulging in cronyism by giving raises to new hires at HUD who had worked on his and Trump's presidential campaigns. If this gets results then great, but I won't hold my breath.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back