Trump Secures Release of Human Rights Workers in Egypt

waiguoren

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
An Egyptian American charity worker who was imprisoned in Cairo for three years and became the global face of Egypt’s brutal crackdown on civil society returned home to the United States late Thursday after the Trump administration quietly negotiated her release.

President Trump and his aides worked for several weeks with Egyptian President Abdel Fatah al-Sissi to secure the freedom of Aya Hijazi, 30, a U.S. citizen, as well as her husband, Mohamed Hassanein, who is Egyptian, and four other humanitarian workers. Trump dispatched a U.S. government aircraft to Cairo to bring Hijazi and her family to Washington.

link

to secure the freedom of Aya Hijazi, 30, a U.S. citizen

Is she hot? Trump probably only did it if she was hot.

"Let me tell you something, the women I rescue, are the most beautiful women in the world, the most beautiful women you've ever seen. I only rescue the very best women."

Is she hot? Trump probably only did it if she was hot.

"Let me tell you something, the women I rescue, are the most beautiful women in the world, the most beautiful women you've ever seen. I only rescue the very best women."

That standard should be applied to refugees as well: we should only admit smoking hot women between 18 and 30:)

That's good. Glad they are back.

That standard should be applied to refugees as well: we should only admit smoking hot women between 18 and 30:)

Those "Refugees Welcome" signs would disappear so fast your head will spin! :D

How did he make this happen??

And didn't have to pay 1.7bn dollars?

Wonder why they were left there to rot for the last 3 years?

No love from the previous Administration?

Wonder why they were left there to rot for the last 3 years?

No love from the previous Administration?

They were captured when el-Sisi started its massive crackdown, Obama cut off the weapons supply to Egypt (slap on the wrist considering the military massacred hundreds of peaceful protesters) so Egypt captured US citizens.

Once weapons started flowing back they had to go to the appeal process to free them, which is total BS.

Fuck Egypt.

Just shows American hypocrisy on things, Assad kills a few dozens he needs to be removed ASAP, el-Sisi kills 600 sitting protestors and he gets a temporary weapons freeze so they kidnap American citizens.

They were captured when el-Sisi started its massive crackdown, Obama cut off the weapons supply to Egypt (slap on the wrist considering the military massacred hundreds of peaceful protesters) so Egypt captured US citizens.

Once weapons started flowing back they had to go to the appeal process to free them, which is total BS.

Fuck Egypt.

Just shows American hypocrisy on things, Assad kills a few dozens he needs to be removed ASAP, el-Sisi kills 600 sitting protestors and he gets a temporary weapons freeze so they kidnap American citizens.

Hmm.

Reckon the powers that be figure Egypt a more strategic area than Syria?

I agree that all female refugees need to look like exotic olive skinned, green eyed succubi with an affinity for american blue jeans..

Back