Trump right about statues

I voted for Trump, not Cruz.

Oh he just admits to sexual assault. Much better, I'm sure Jesus is so proud of you. I'm not sure I have seen a bigger hypocrite on this forum than you. So congrats

Now the next target is anything these "racists" done. Destroy everything Jefferson believed or did and etc.

This is the Marxist plan.
I mean, who cares if Marxism killed 100 million in the 20th century alone.

Native Americans enslaved each other before the white man came. Should be get rid of all the native american statues as well?

@PolishHeadlock

I told you, it's coming bud.

Hey, I admitted people would come after others wether they deserve it or not.

I just scanned the OP and I've always condemned vandalism. Not really familiar with the Star Spangled Banner guy besides he wrote that song.

A democracy put those statues up and at the end it's up to the people's government to decide what remains.

I'll continue to condemn vandalism while also advocating getting rid of statues that celebrate the confederacy. Graveyards of soldiers, battlefields and museums should be left alone.

My stance remains the same.

None of them. Do you think we should get rid of Thomas Jefferson statues?

No.

Thomas Jefferson was more than just a slaveholder. He had a key role in forming the government we have today (The most perfect form of government ever known to man) along with the Declaration of Independence.

That's why, despite the bad things he did I think his statues are fine.

None of the confederate that have statues have that claim.

Are there any Native American slave owners that have statutes that live up to him?

If not, tear down their statues.

No.

Thomas Jefferson was more than just a slaveholder. He had a key role in forming the government we have today (The most perfect form of government ever known to man) along with the Declaration of Independence.

south Dakota is lucky no black people live there or mt. rushmore would be gone

Back