Trump reported drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke everyday... He has a Diet Coke button on his desk...

Diet anything tastes absolutely nasty!
If you're gonna drink soda, you might as well get the regular kind and dilute it with water.
1 can of Pepsi should be diluted with 8 oz of water
Or buy a natural soda..no fake anything and at least the sugar isn't refined

Sucks that artificial sweeteners are linked to strokes. It's nice being able to drink soda without the sugar. But since I started drinking a lot of Diet Dr Pepper I've noticed some funny neurological stuff happening that I'm not comfortable with.
Might have nothing to do with diet soda. Some ethnicity groups have a genetic propensity to neurotic illnesses.

Brags about being a tee totaller. Addicted to and killing himself with soda pop. I am so fucking amused by all this absurdity, its awesome.

Americans should rediscover tea.

Far, far less sugar even in a modestly sweetened brew, far less calories to worry about, a milder deliver of caffeine, and potentially less expensive.

Time to put that whole Boston Party behind us...

I am not wrecking my body with this and I am sober minded. My conscience is clear

"Good people don't smoke marijuana."
th

Sprite goes well with my Smirnoff.

I wouldn't be surprised if he also had a "blow job" button and "flatter me" button.

Good for him. Fucking dorks caring about how many sodas he drinks.

Obvious assassination attempt by River Cola. Aka German collusion by the Dems.

On one hand a very questionable health choice, on the other at least it's not Mountain Dew. I have no idea how younger folks can keep up with the demands of that job, nevermind a 70 year old. So yay for stimulants?

Real men drink Wolf Cola.
mviipozji4cy.png

XVs2EO6M8-otz96AvRGLbjARVoNU_sXzcCddNfyDfu8.gif

I've actually never had a full can of soda in my entire life that was not mixed with something. Even when I was a kid I never liked soda at all. I was that kid at the birthday party that drank water because all the parents bought were 8 types of soda.

I fucking never met " that kid " in my life. Save for that one Johovas witness or Morman er whatever that confided in me as a teenager.

<Varys01> .

Last edited:
I still cant believe hes the president of the U.S....
Then again, I cant believe we have Justin Trudeau as our Prime Minister....wtf is this world coming to???

Back