International Trump/Putin Summit

37238841_10212551423280158_4822532409733939200_n.jpg
Savage.

My first thought was: "Wow - those Foo Fighters are just taking it to the next level."

Last edited:
Well thats better and less crazy then i thought. Now what about the claims that Trump is an inciter of violence when he's being trashed for attempting diplomacy with Russia? What about your claims about how dangerous he is when the bar set by our previous presidents is that of wars based on false intel, destabilizing entire nations, setting up a surveillance state, wrecking the economy, ect?

Inciter of violence was meant in the broadest terms. Trump is violent. He wants to turn people away from one another, against one another. This is the area where I think he does the most damage. He rolled back his comments about Russia this time because he went far enough to piss off Republicans. If he had not gotten flack from his own people, if he had not had Fox news turn against him he would not have taken anything back.

The danger I think Trump poses is not intentional. It's the accidental danger he poses by not being qualified in any way to be a president. It is the possibility that circumstances will come along that require great maturity and intellect that makes having him in the White House dangerous.

It's OK if you don't agree man. The thing is-- I see what I see.

Ego explains a lot of his behavior, but certainly not his obsequiousness and chronic deference to Putin. I mean Putin made him wait for an hour, and the flight time from Moscow to Helsinki is 1 hour and 45 minutes, commercially, and Trump didn't even stand up to that.

Well. I believe he is a narcissist. These people are deeply insecure and have developed a false persona about themselves of superiority.

I think he resents anyone smarter than him and that is a lot of people. On top of that he wants to run the country the way he ran his businesses. With absolute power to hire and fire. I think he wants to be a dictator, sees that approach as strength and admires them.

I am not saying they have nothing on him I am just saying the nature of Trump's dissorder may not need that explanation. Also he has tons of ties to Russia money and may feel loyal to them out of self interest.

Sure. Just saying he's actually a dolt. But on any level, people tend to believe that whoever they're dealing with might have opposing interests and be a little weak (and thus prone to some bad behavior) but fundamentally wants to do the right thing as they see it. The few exceptions to that rule have a big edge on the rest of us, at least until we figure them out.

No, he is not a 'dolt' as you claim. This is obvious. He is probably the most powerful man in the world. That's not an easy feat to achieve. You call him a thug because he frustrates you on a deeper level. You can see he is not a more traditional intellectual of sorts and instead he relies on instinct and straight up cave man style dominance and intimidation. He's not especially large or anything either, the man has got by through cunning intellect. You could argue that you don't like his methods or something, but to break him down into being a dolt is very dishonest.

Last edited:
37238841_10212551423280158_4822532409733939200_n.jpg

How Trump supporters look when they point out the things he got right at Helsinki.

Greatest post I've ever seen! I'm dying so hard rn. #poty

Savage.

My first thought was: "Wow - those Foo Fighters are just taking it to the next level."

Facebook. Currently on a ban for this beauty:
36087464_625473897815591_6825833876758200320_o.jpg

Americans don't do sarcasm/irony. It just comes off as homophobia apparently.

Again, a lot of the 'democratic' posters being very enthusiastic about 'gay' images and posts. It seems like homosexuality is on the mind of quite a few here. Not that there is anything wrong with that at all, just an observation.

Inciter of violence was meant in the broadest terms. Trump is violent. He wants to turn people away from one another, against one another. This is the area where I think he does the most damage. He rolled back his comments about Russia this time because he went far enough to piss off Republicans. If he had not gotten flack from his own people, if he had not had Fox news turn against him he would not have taken anything back.

The danger I think Trump poses is not intentional. It's the accidental danger he poses by not being qualified in any way to be a president. It is the possibility that circumstances will come along that require great maturity and intellect that makes having him in the White House dangerous.

It's OK if you don't agree man. The thing is-- I see what I see.
Good post.

there's a Republican congressman making a fool out of himself on CNN trying to spin it as trump is actually tough on Russia

Well. I believe he is a narcissist. These people are deeply insecure and have developed a false persona about themselves of superiority.

I think he resents anyone smarter than him and that is a lot of people. On top of that he wants to run the country the way he ran his businesses. With absolute power to hire and fire. I think he wants to be a dictator, sees that approach as strength and admires them.

I am not saying they have nothing on him I am just saying the nature of Trump's dissorder may not need that explanation. Also he has tons of ties to Russia money and may feel loyal to them out of self interest.
Yes, but that's just the type of person that shouldn't wield any power, it's like giving a troubled youth his own 1911 without any supervision. Let's hope he doesn't do the country too much damage.

Again, a lot of the 'democratic' posters being very enthusiastic about 'gay' images and posts. It seems like homosexuality is on the mind of quite a few here. Not that there is anything wrong with that at all, just an observation.

How Trump supporters feel right now.
36481733_632196367143344_521380326467960832_n.jpg

You seem a little triggered buddeh.
36546369_633121997050781_1668076336108797952_n.jpg

How Trump supporters feel right now.
36481733_632196367143344_521380326467960832_n.jpg

You seem a little triggered buddeh.
36546369_633121997050781_1668076336108797952_n.jpg

The bottom one is funny and accurate in a way, the first picture is very weird and supports my original post.

That's not a double negative is it? (It does not look like one but you can never tell with you Trumpadumpers) ?
Oh man you got it ? What to do with the anti trump ppl and for the record Trump at times it’s a rambling moron who should not be President, but please keep up with your tribalism life as that’s how you feel politically important in life. .. the 80’s called they want their foreign policy back , after the election we will have more flexibility

Bravo for you for being the only Trump supporter to show up after this afternoon's hilarious "explanation" he gave.

That said, maybe you should stick to that topic instead of deferring to gay shaming and ad hominems

No need to explain yourself. We know you're a moron.

Oh man you got it ? What to do with the anti trump ppl and for the record Trump at times it’s a rambling moron who should not be President, but please keep up with your tribalism life as that’s how you feel politically important in life. .. the 80’s called they want their foreign policy back , after the election we will have more flexibility
tenor.gif

Bravo for you for being the only Trump supporter to show up after this afternoon's hilarious "explanation" he gave.

That said, maybe you should stick to that topic instead of deferring to gay shaming and ad hominems

? What the hell are you talking about? A few posters lately have been posting 'gay' things to insult, mock or ridicule Trump while I have stood to the side and literally said "Not cool, doesn't make sense"

This is easily the most embarrassing day for Trump supporters.

Back