International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

Are people really criticizing Trump for this? What about when Obama got in bed with Iran?

It's not hard to find people on the internet that support incest but it's not a large enough number to get worked up about or pay attention too.

Oh I know you can find someone to support anything on the internet, it doesn't stop me from finding it amusing. These opinions do seems relatively wide spread though.

Dont panic though im not making widespread generalizations. Im better than those people.

James Franco
giphy.gif

"Hey that guy that murdered an American teenager on my watch and kidnapped two others before kindly releasing them? It's an honor to meet him."

Lol can't make this shit up.

I can tell that you’re not very successful in life. You likely don’t deal with people in any meaningful or risk/gain manner.

It’s called being polite and diplomatic.

What do you want, Trump to double leg him and choke him to sleep. You moron.

Are people really criticizing Trump for this? What about when Obama got in bed with Iran?

i dont know that many that are criticizing him. i know a lot, who doubt if any of these world leaders truly have any real ambitions of changing anything tangible. this is a dog and pony show to me so far. it could lead to something real, but right now all anyone has done is have their picture taken, and end a war that no one was fighting.

Big move by Trump, never thought Id see this happen, props.

Hopefully North Korea and US relations work out, hope those people can finally enjoy life in the NK, they were eating fake meat and were all malnourished and depressed.

anyone know how the press in North Korea is reporting this? KJU nearly fainted from excitement upon viewing the glorious Singapore skyline. How would the state news write about this without admitting North Korea is a backwards dump compared to a wealthy modern city?

i dont know that many that are criticizing him. i know a lot, who doubt if any of these world leaders truly have any real ambitions of changing anything tangible. this is a dog and pony show to me so far. it could lead to something real, but right now all anyone has done is have their picture taken, and end a war that no one was fighting.
That's pretty fucking far away from "OMGZ drumpf will start WW3". I guess we'll take it. Thanks man.

He’s trying to work out an agreement with the guy, do you suppose being honest might be more effective?

“Hey finally we meet you little fuckin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Sign off on this de-nuclearization treaty or I’m gonna break my big American foot off in your fat ass.”

Just called the dictator of nk an honor to meet him. This is the shit repubs would flip out on any dem pres over.

There have been thousands of skirmishes since the dmz was established between American, South Korean and North Korean forces...

There has been lots of "fighting".

Regardless of what your political affiliation is, this is a yuge event .

lol Jesus

MSNBC already trying to change the narrative that "Trump is the first US President to give in to the demands of North Korea for a summit"

Let them drive away the moderates. It's rather amusing watching the left constantly pull their tantrum tactics, and think it's actually helping them.

All they're doing is guaranteeing Trump 2020 in a landslide.

He’s trying to work out an agreement with the guy, do you suppose being honest might be more effective?

“Hey finally we meet you little fuckin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Sign off on this de-nuclearization treaty or I’m gonna break my big American foot off in your fat ass.”

That would have been gold.

Should have just sent Mattis in by himself.

I can tell that you’re not very successful in life. You likely don’t deal with people in any meaningful or risk/gain manner.

Lol you are projecting your lot in life.

And I like how your two options are physically assaulting him or saying the honor is all yours.

How about shaking his hand and saying nothing, or "I hope this meeting can be productive".

Anything besides saying "the honor is all mine" for him to play on repeat at home.

thousands of skirmishes? lol ok. how many of these thousands were in the last 3 decades?

what i said is entirely plausible. no one has had to give up anything yet, and each of these leaders gets to look good for their domestic audience. its possible that no one has any real intention of changing a single tangible thing, yet. denying that this is a possibility would just make you a yuge goon.

its also possible that kim wants to denuclearize and play nice. reunification. who knows.

Are you kidding?? there was one high profile one just 4 months ago .

Google is your friend

JFC, is Trump your dad?

That's pretty fucking far away from "OMGZ drumpf will start WW3". I guess we'll take it. Thanks man.

well talking shit to kim actually is pretty dangerous, assuming they arent having back-channel conversations out of the public eye. if kim felt backed into a corner like we were going to pursue regime change, he might be tempted to use what he feels to be his only......trump card.

poor diplomacy almost destroyed much the world with the cuban missile crisis, and thats no exaggeration. it took some amazing discipline and great diplomacy by kruschev and kennedy to get us out of it. idk if trump or kim are made of the same stuff.

0 tangible things have happened so far. you can "end" a war that hasnt actually involved any fighting pretty easily. theres still the possibility that every single leader involved in this is only wanting their picture taken, to look reasonable to a domestic audience. then when something goes wrong or someone doesnt live up to their end of the deal, they can just point fingers at the other guy. its a win win win win.

its also possible that real change is coming. only time will tell.

“0 tangible things”

Returned hostages
Ended missile tests
Dismantled a nuclear facility (granted it was damaged, but why not repair it)
Toned down rhetoric
Etc.

Again, no guarantees, but this time it’s different.

"Sarah get that phone!"

"That's... that's not my job Mr. President."

"What the hell are you talking about, you're the secretary here, answer the damn phone."

"Yeah but, but I.... ok I'll get it."

"And do me a favor, send these emails out(*hands her paper*), go get me these pair of golf shoes, send this Valentines Card to Ivanka and then call Rodman and tell him he's awesome."

"....I hate my life."

"What?"

"I said MAGA sir. Just said 'yay MAGA'!"

"That's the spirit sugar tits! I'm heading to Mar again...."

If they keep their nukes and we send them planes full of cash I'll be the first to say Trump is an idiot

Noted.

Your need to immediately go personal when faced with criticism portrays some pretty thin skin.

Back