International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

Who is this fuckface? The whole point is to try to get North Korea to denuke. Duh.

Would you settle for NK keeping their nukes but chilling out and maybe dialling back their icbm program and flattering Trump a bunch?

Just called the dictator of nk an honor to meet him. This is the shit repubs would flip out on any dem pres over.

The best part of this is watching tons of people throw their morals out the window and support nk because fuck trump and stuff

America is going to win this negotiation and Americans are going to get tired of winning so much. This is a fact. Previous administrations have been too easy on North Korea, but not me...there's never been anybody tougher. The Honorable and Supreme Rocket Man was let off the hook with a series of bad, horrible, and to be honest, SAD deals, but he's going to learn about law, order, American exceptionalism, and the true meaning of Freedom. It's going to be a fantastic, awe-inspiring, once in a lifetime spectacle of Americana gung-ho dragon energy. The ratings are going to go through the roof - my intuition is never wrong about these sorts of things. They don't make spectacles like they used to anymore, believe me, but we're bringing them back again and better than ever folks. Trust me.
Superlative.

On one hand I think Obama is a pussy because he used to bow low to any Sultan he met. But, now Mr. Bomb The Shit Out Of Them says it’s an honor to meet a man who feeds his people to dogs?

Don’t like that. But, a little capitulation that leads to peace in NK then I guess it’s worth it.

Last edited:
The best part of this is watching tons of people throw their morals out the window and support nk because fuck trump and stuff

Lol wot?

PeopLe are giving him shit for being hilariously soft on NK

Just called the dictator of nk an honor to meet him. This is the shit repubs would flip out on any dem pres over.

This is something a teenager would whine about.

Grow up.

On one hand I think Obama is a pussy because he used to bow low to any Sultan he met. But, now Mr. Bomb The Shit Out Of Them says it’s an honor to meet a man who feeds his people
dogs?

Don’t like that. But, a little capitulation that leads to peace in NK then I guess it’s worth it.

Better than a curtsy lol

bUYqsIt.jpg

Would you settle for NK keeping their nukes but chilling out and maybe dialling back their icbm program and flattering Trump a bunch?
Would I prefer we made some deal over nothing? Yes. The citizens of North Korea deserve it. South Korea deserves stability to their North. The US deserves one less enemy to waste military prowess on.

This is something a teenager would whine about.

Grow up.

"Hey that guy that murdered an American teenager on my watch and kidnapped two others before kindly releasing them? It's an honor to meet him."

Lol can't make this shit up.

So predictable. These people are pathetic. Hey, just ending a war thats been going on for 60 fucking years, no big whoop.

Lol at ending a war.

Jesus Christ that is pathetic even for you

MSNBC already trying to change the narrative that "Trump is the first US President to give in to the demands of North Korea for a summit"

Or Pro Trumpers ignoring the fact Kim is a complete asshole who has done vile stuff, but hey if Trump likes him then he is alright in my book.

I heard the Religious right is trying to get adultery removed from the 10 commandments.

Back