Trump is basically Isreal's man in Office - Fighting a semite and serving another - life is bitch

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Trump has gone all out teary and soft in the Cogress lmao..

Trump condemns 'horrible' anti-Semitism

trumpsad-e1461591008107.jpg

US President Donald Trump has condemned bomb threats against US Jewish community centres in recent weeks.

"We have to fight bigotry, intolerance and hatred in all of its very ugly forms," he said while visiting an African-American museum in Washington.

The FBI is investigating the most recent spate of threats on Monday.

"The anti-Semitic threats targeting our Jewish community and community centres are horrible and painful," he said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39011090

Once a puppet always puppet. Netanyahu is the one calling the shoots

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe the audacity of Trump, speaking out against hatred and bigotry. How dare he?

FAKE NEWS.

He knows the power of TV. IMAGE IS EVERYTHING.

But Bannon is the real power.

He lost the plot when he accepted the 2-state solution to be scrapped. He sold his soul to Israel. No leader in modern days will accept such decisions and not even the worst of the worst rulers. It was simply low IQ to accept such things.

Lool hack it even surprised Netanyahu if you ask. He just came with the proposal

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe the audacity of Trump, speaking out against hatred and bigotry. How dare he?

It should tell you a lot about the perspective of a large part of his base.

A base of which you are also a part. :oops:

He lost the plot when he accepted the 2-state solution to be scrapped. He sold his to soul Israel. No leader in modern days will accept such decisions and not even the worst of the worst rulers. It was simply low IQ to accept such things.

Lool hack it even surprised Netanyahu if you ask. He just came with the proposal

Trump is America and Christians first you fool.

So is Mike Pence and the GOP leadership they like Israel also for shared Judeo-Christian values.

It was also Trumps idea to scrap the two state solution not Netanyahu's. Netanyahu doesn't control the GOP elite or Trumps cabinet you conspiracy theory nut.

So is Mike Pence and the GOP leadership they like Israel also for shared Judeo-Christian values.

It was also Trumps idea to scrap the two state solution not Netanyahu's. Netanyahu doesn't control the GOP elite or Trumps cabinet you conspiracy theory nut.

I have said it before this guy is not cut out for leading a nation of 300-mio+ and I said it before he came to office his the Muammar Gaddafi of America. To put it short his simply a madman nothing more or less

can you stop with this "Judeo-Christian" bullshit shilling of yours? you claimed you're not an Israel firster yet how many threads have you created trying to peddle this bullshit gimmick of yours? you're such an obvious joke its unbelievable. you got shitted on so hard in your other thread you never even returned to comment.

can you stop with this "Judeo-Christian" bullshit shilling of yours? you claimed you're not an Israel firster yet how many threads have you created trying to peddle this bullshit gimmick of yours? you're such an obvious joke its unbelievable. you got shitted on so hard in your other thread you never even returned to comment.

What thread?

Also, stop making me your obsession.

I have said it before this guy is not cut out for leading a nation of 300-mio+ and I said it before he came to office his the Muammar Gaddafi of America. To put it short his simply a madman nothing more or less
and you'll consistently be wrong, again and again

It bothers you that he spoke against anti-semitism?

Are you an anti Semitic nazi?

I hate to defend the Jews, but the bomb threats should be condemned and investigated.

well 'defending' Israel almost automatically means you're against the Islamic nations in the area, so.....no wonder he said this.

what's the problem?

Actually, they aren't. Arabs are Semites. No one calls them that though. Anti Semitism is against Jews only.
Arabs couldn't trick us into high interest loans if they wanted to. Definitely wouldn't hire them to do my taxes.

I know you're Jewish. I kid, I kid. :p

I think he's a twat more than most people on here, but this is literally the lest controversial thing Trump has said or done.

Bomb threats were made against a minority in America. The president makes the appropriate response, and condemns who ever made the threats.

If you want to call him a Zionist, do it off the back of his "one state solution" comments...... not him condemning bomb threats.

I think he's a twat more than most people on here, but this is literally the lest controversial thing Trump has said or done.

Bomb threats were made against a minority in America. The president makes the appropriate response, and condemns who ever made the threats.

If you want to call him a Zionist, do it off the back of his "one state solution" comments...... not him condemning bomb threats.
Whether Jews are a minority or a majority is irrelevant. Bomb threats should be condemned regardless of "victim" status.

Back