Trump is basically Isreal's man in Office - Fighting a semite and serving another - life is bitch

Trump has gone all out teary and soft in the Cogress lmao..

Trump condemns 'horrible' anti-Semitism

trumpsad-e1461591008107.jpg

US President Donald Trump has condemned bomb threats against US Jewish community centres in recent weeks.

"We have to fight bigotry, intolerance and hatred in all of its very ugly forms," he said while visiting an African-American museum in Washington.

The FBI is investigating the most recent spate of threats on Monday.

"The anti-Semitic threats targeting our Jewish community and community centres are horrible and painful," he said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39011090

Once a puppet always puppet. Netanyahu is the one calling the shoots
OR...... HE'S RUSSIAS PUPPET!!

What thread?

Also, stop making me your obsession.

we had this discussion. I'm going to call you out on your shit. you tried to weasel your way out of it last time, & I said you'd expose yourself soon enough. it took you all but two / three days to do so.

you're a traitor to our nation, so I'll always expose you.

& your other shit thread where you're peddling this "Judeo-Christian' gimmick of yours.

Sorry Putin, it could only last so long. We're going to have to murk Iran now.

we had this discussion. I'm going to call you out on your shit. you tried to weasel your way out of it last time, & I said you'd expose yourself soon enough. it took you all but two / three days to do so.

you're a traitor to our nation, so I'll always expose you.

& your other shit thread where you're peddling this "Judeo-Christian' gimmick of yours.

Ted Cruz used that Judeo Christian gimmick a lot during the republican primary debates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back