Trump is asking Congress to approve 20% tax on all imports from Mexico to pay for The Wall

Free healthcare and college however is a useful service. It provides benefits to citizens which the citizens will be able to pay back.

Building a wall to block off barren desert isn't. It's a money sink and logistical nightmare.

Drones are more effective and cheaper, plus they provide jobs for drone pilots.
Add tasers to the drones and and tell the pilots it's a MMO FPS. o_O

No. It will make its way to the american consumer's pocket. Shit rolls downhill, not up.

the importers will be forced to renegotiate the price they pay to the Mexican producers. Any kind of tax hurts everyone involved

and of course that will make its way to the Mexican producers of the products

No, it wouldnt, why would it? there would be less demand and some of them may even close shop, but it will simply mean that a lot of mexican exports will be substituted by chinese or euro exports and other exports will simply be more expensive.

Thats like claiming that walmart is paying sales tax when it charges it to you.

Well, we're about to see if congress has the balls/brains to handle this.

Free healthcare and college however is a useful service. It provides benefits to citizens which the citizens will be able to pay back.

Building a wall to block off barren desert isn't. It's a money sink and logistical nightmare.

Drones are more effective and cheaper, plus they provide jobs for drone pilots.

Obamacare is a failure and wasting money on interpretive dance and gender studies degrees won't help this nation at all. Maybe I'd get on board with free college in this country if we severely limit what studies we pay for to STEM fields and trades and other useful studies.

If this passes it will crush Mexican exports to us, you thought the migration crisis was bad before, wait till you see the tidal wave that's about to come. What a dumb move.

Batshit crazy lol
Like, WAT
What is going on with this guy

Hillary winning the popular vote got inside his head, it exploded when he saw inauguration numbers.

I was thinking that the whole russian hookers thing was the craziest non-sense, but his childish actions actually make that plausible.

The great trade was are about to begin.

Isn't this how the Galactic Empire rose to power. The Evil Sith lords used the Trade Federation to start a trade was that turned into the Clone Wars :)

2973721_orig.jpg

That movie never happened

The usually throw it out there, see its shit and take it back.

Mexico will pay for that fuckin' wall!

Seems too complicated to get excited for. What would a 20% tax mean for average Americans? Is this cost going to get pushed down to them?

In regular administrations it's called a trial balloon. But here it's a Trump idea he tells Spicer to talk about it, where the Congressional GOP first hear of it as well, and then they push back and Trump then pretends he didn't really mean what he said.

Jesus Christ, I've never seen so much bitching about a wall that is going to cover 4 US states. We gave Iran 10 Billion dollars alone but suddenly the "We want free healthcare and college" is complaining about costs.

I'm dying laughing.

"We're gonna pay for the wall in the dumbest way possible."

*response*

"Well, like... maybe we will. It's on the table. Who knows."

No that would be you everyday and all day long on Sherdog bitching about a sovereign 1st world nation's policies while your shithole of a country continues to be the toilet of north america.

Im pretty sure Haiti is the toilet of north america.

Mexico will pay for that fuckin' wall!

God you're an idiot. This means US consumers pay the tariff and by consumers I also mean US companies that get components of products from Mexico.

It's as if there's no one in that businessman first cabinet that even gets economics.

American consumers about to gain some appreciation for third world manufacturing.

I mean all Trump has to do is say "We'll take 16B from DOD to fund it" and then ask from $16M extra in DOD budget that would always said through unchallenged anyways. But his pickle is his "And Mexico will pay for it" rallying cry.

Back