Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

oh i guess it was jeffrey rosen who was testifying today

damn. jeffrey clark was peddling the chinese thermostat conspiracy theory? that one's right up there with obama's microwaves and the one about clint hickman feeding a pile of missing trump ballots to his chickens and then setting his farm on fire to destroy the evidence.

U6UvITQ.jpeg

My name is Reek.

lmfaooo

we goin' to the meme HOF with this one boys.

Saving for later use.

reek.jpg

well john eastman's hearing is over. the california state bar fined him $10,000 and they are going to disbar him

Well, minimum wage for fast food workers just locked-in. He should be fine

well john eastman's hearing is over. the california state bar fined him $10,000 and they are going to disbar him

When they release the kraken he should be able to get his license back tho right?

Why haven't they released the kraken already?

Do they want to take a nice vacation before they own the libs?

GA pre-trial motions hearing got underway again today as well... I couldn't watch it because it was too fucking boring.

I'll have to rely on folks that get paid to sift through that shit.

Yeah, Trump's defense team is trying to get the case thrown out because he was using "free speech" on the call to "find the 11780 votes." The motions are over and the judge said he'll rule on this later.

Re: murica bibles:

It’s a thinly veiled way to for churches to directly fund his election campaign. A mega church can purchase thousands of them and that cash goes right into his coffers.
I hear the Pope is planning on countering within his Easter speech,

He will announce that he will be rereleasing a one time special amended Corinthians edition of the Bible. That also comes with life size replicas of the Ten Commandments, a bottle of holy water and a map to the holy grail…

I hear the Pope is planning on countering within his Easter speech,

He will announce that he will be rereleasing a one time special amended Corinthians edition of the Bible. That also comes with life size replicas of the Ten Commandments, a bottle of holy water and a map to the holy grail…
I’m putting together a crew. One last score… you in?

there should be a ruling on possible disbarment for john eastman this week. and jeffrey clark was back in court testifying today during his disbarrment hearing.

i havent looked it up but if i would have to guess, his testimony probably consisted of nothing more than him pleading the 5'th or not remembering anything.

who would have guessed. jeffrey clark took the 5'th

Election denier who Trump wanted to take over DOJ invokes the 5th in disbarment hearing​

Jeffrey Clark, an environmental lawyer who nearly became acting attorney general days before the Jan. 6 attack, repeatedly asserted privilege during a disciplinary hearing.

hope he enjoys losing his law license over his blind devotion to a fraudster and rapist who got him indicted on serious felony charges.

Re: murica bibles:

It’s a thinly veiled way to for churches to directly fund his election campaign. A mega church can purchase thousands of them and that cash goes right into his coffers.

Wait, are you suggesting that Churches are engaging in partisan politicization and messaging with schemes to buy sh*t they dont need to fund candidates and messages that furthers their agendas? Nooooooo, GTFOH

Last edited:
Back