Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

nonsense filing but they're getting desperate now and running out of excuses to make. of course the case is going to gain publicity, its a former president going on trial for his crimes, and the publicity will only grow bigger as the trial date looms. and only one party decided on creating pretrial publicity. and it wasn't the court, it was the guy screeching witch hunt as he was walking in.

The dems are chasing Donnie Trump but he can’t be caught and he painted at tunnel entrance on a wall and they all ran into it

Yeah...

That's why he has to come up with nearly half-a-billion dollars and is facing 80 something charges. Because he painted a tunnel on the wall.

{<diva}

Yeah...

That's why he has to come up with nearly half-a-billion dollars and is facing 80 something charges. Because he painted a tunnel on the wall.

{<diva}

You’re insanely delusional if you think there’s ever going to be real consequences for him

Mixed bag today.

Trial date set for Apr 15th.... about fucking time.

Bond reduced by 60%... bullshit. How does that secure the funds for the plaintiff?
So he gets another 10 days to come up with 175M instead.... I R Dissappoint.

Plus Ronna McDaniel gets hired by MSNBC??? lol. Credibility takes a massive hit with that hiring. So stupid.

wtaf.

The dems are chasing Donnie Trump but he can’t be caught and he painted at tunnel entrance on a wall and they all ran into it

sup bro! these chuds wearin' ya down?

the j6 propaganda was working and donny was BIGLY in the dumps until they started rolling out the charges and his support shot up and keeps going up.

Mixed bag today.

Bond reduced by 60%... bullshit. How does that secure the funds for the plaintiff?

Plus Ronna McDaniel gets hired by MSNBC??? lol. Credibility takes a massive hit with that hiring. So stupid.

wtaf.
The civil case is white noise to me. He’ll end up paying bigly, whether it’s 250M or 500M, who cares? He can’t afford either.

The reason the old popcorn popper is in the shop getting a tune up is for the criminal trials. Best election season, eva.

I thought that Ronna nutjob was hired by NBC News, not MSNBC?

The civil case is white noise to me. He’ll end up paying bigly, whether it’s 250M or 500M, who cares? He can’t afford either.

The reason the old popcorn popper is in the shop getting a tune up is for the criminal trials. Best election season, eva.

I thought that Ronna nutjob was hired by NBC News, not MSNBC?

She's on NBC. MSNBC came out with a "NOPE!" statement.

Mixed bag today.

wtaf.
Ronna did say, Trump got his shit pushed in by Ole Man Biden, and election was totally legal.
I never thought I would see the day Ronna and the Cyber Ninja agreed on something.

trump is now attacking judge juan merchan's daughter on social media. i see another gag order in the near future.

is this going to be his defense tactic? the same one that he did in the new york fraud trial and the 2n'd e jean carroll defamation trial because he was incapable of putting on any kind of defense? just start throwing shit at the wall and screaming and yelling and attacking the judges and the clerks and all their family members, just so that they can try to appeal on the grounds of "he mad bro" after the judge just ignored their games and their shit fits and carried on with business.

i dont know if this is the kind of strategy you want to use when it comes to defending yourself. it doesn't seem like a winning one.

oh shit. judge merchan just slapped a gag order on trump.

A New York judge has imposed a gag order on Donald Trump, limiting the former president from making statements about potential witnesses in the upcoming criminal trial relating to hush money payments.

Judge Juan Merchan also said Trump can’t make or cause others to make public statements about attorneys, court staff or the family members of prosecutors or lawyers intended to interfere with the case.

they're trying to piss off the judge to make him unruly and make biased judges, but all judges see through this kindergarten game. and it's not the kind of tactics you want to use, because the appeals courts are going to see all of the shit you said and the shit you do, and the judges in the circuit courts all have clerks and family members who they value very much, so attacking judges and their clerks and their family members just because they're mad they're being prosecuted will never slide in any appeals court when you're trying to play the victim of a biased and unruly judge who went off the rails.

Back