Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

If you died in an earthquake it would no longer be a tragedy.

Wait, because he called Haiti a shithole he deserves to die? Any lucid Haitian would agree Haiti is a shithole. Why are libtards getting offended on other people's behalf?

I'm sorry you must've forgot we already had an argument/debate IN THIS THREAD. It ended with you not responding to me anymore because after failing to even understand what I was saying, you simply avoided it when someone else pointed it out.

So say virtue signaling a few more times, I'm sure someone will think "hey that guy must be smart he used that term I've heard smart people say....". The reality is we've already walked this road and it ended with you jumping off it when we saw facts in our path.

The conclusion I reached was: you're a crappy person desperate to sound intelligent. While I was here, I wanted to come by to remind you.

You are wasting your time with that guy. He is just some old racist living in the backwoods of Alabama. Just live him be, he doesn't know any better.

It's true. Most of them are royalty actually.

I am friends with a Nigerian king.

And he even offered to give me half of his treasure, all I had to do was pay some fees of 50K.

Should be paid any day now, looking forward.

Great people, the Nigerians.

Comeshot kid

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Ah yes, I love the virtue signaling when it comes from someone that believes people should be thrown in a cage and shot if they resist for refusing to be extorted out of what they earn.

Could it possibly be, that all those immigrants who became self-reliant, and demonstrated a willingness to move from the nanny states they lived in, actually are displaying more individualistic characteristics than you, a person who complains about state extortion, but yet remains unable to pry himself from the "moral hazard" of collectivism that you so hate?

Nobody is twisting your arm to be here, pick yourself up by your bootstraps, show some individualism and change your situation.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Could it possibly be, that all those immigrants who became self-reliant, and demonstrated a willingness to move from the nanny states they lived in, actually are displaying more individualistic characteristics than you, a person who complains about state extortion, but yet remains unable to pry himself from the "moral hazard" of collectivism that you so hate?

Nobody is twisting your arm to be here, pick yourself up by your bootstraps, show some individualism and change your situation.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

And yet they're demonstrably not. Re-read the post I tagged you in. I go through all the demographics that want smaller government....

Sure this obama said shit show and trump said shit hole

Everyone knows hole is a racist term

Back