Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

You don't seem to be a big fan of the US government either, certainly your visions of anarchy is not something that 99% of the population agrees with. So who's the bigger danger? Maybe you should leave, lest we have more Greorics running around trying to bring down the government?

Anarchy sounds pretty anti-ethical to what the Founders had in mind, yes or no?

I would be very careful about using the word genuine. You are an anarchy guy who screams about extortive taxes every chance you get, but you are all for limiting my ability to hire someone who has emigrated legally from a different country. Just bow out gracefully. I can tell you resort to passive agressive insults when you get frustrated. Not a good look.

Alright well, you're going way off in another direction, which is frankly outside your depth. I'll accept your non-rebuttal to the earlier point regarding the demographics as accepted.

I'm using limited and smaller interchangeably. Again, the demographics of non-western people as groups universally want larger government. If they want that, they have plenty of other choices to choose from.

This is dumb on three counts:

1. "Limited gov't" refers to a constitution and protection of rights. "Limited" means "not unlimited" rather than "small" in the political sense.
2. Gov't "size" isn't really measurable and isn't an axis of disagreement in America.
3. If you define "size" in terms of intrusiveness, immigration restrictionists favor more-intrusive gov't. The group you define as in favor "smaller" gov't is more supportive of oppressive policing and less supportive of community opposition to said oppressive policing. Etc. Your who argument relies on people defining a fuzzy term in a way that makes no sense.

Also interesting to note that the gov't got away from your proposed system by getting "smaller" (ruling that while neighbors can sign agreements not to sell to minorities, the gov't cannot enforce those agreements).

Sure, it's yet another absolute scandal and shame on our nation, but the stated appeal of Trump is that he would say all the dumb things we say when we've had a couple of beers. I would say that Haiti is a shithole in the right context.

So they get to be phony, ignore the horrible bullshit completely, and fight their stupid sub-battle on the word "shithole," based on that every day Joe appeal. Meanwhile this is more seriously about the fully inhumane and juvenile practice of banning individuals based only on the yuckiness of their countries.

Yes, fair. Just saying.

Last edited:
You don't seem to be a big fan of the US government either, certainly your visions of anarchy is not something that 99% of the population agrees with. So who's the bigger danger? Maybe you should leave, lest we have more Greorics running around trying to bring down the government?

Anarchy sounds pretty anti-ethical to what the Founders had in mind, yes or no?

I would be very careful about using the word genuine. You are an anarchy guy who screams about extortive taxes every chance you get, but you are all for limiting my ability to hire someone who has emigrated legally from a different country. Just bow out gracefully. I can tell you resort to passive agressive insults when you get frustrated. Not a good look.
Hey hey hey
He may want to completely abolish the government, but by God he's still closer to what the Founding Fathers had in mind when, uh, ..... making a government....
You see, all the brown people want, uh, "big" government... because evolution made them... something something lack of competition... something something nanny state. It's science, just check the voting demographics. So basically, the Founding Fathers never intended for brown people to come here because of culture (not race) which is why a white anarchist is preferable to a run of the mill Haitian.

Am I doing it right?

Alright well, you're going way off in another direction, which is frankly outside your depth. I'll accept your non-rebuttal to the earlier point regarding the demographics as accepted.

Not an argument.

This is dumb on three counts:

1. "Limited gov't" refers to a constitution and protection of rights. "Limited" means "not unlimited" rather than "small."
2. Gov't "size" isn't really measurable and isn't an axis of disagreement in America.
3. If you define "size" in terms of intrusiveness, immigration restrictionists favor more-intrusive gov't. The group you define as in favor "smaller" gov't is more supportive of oppressive policing and less supportive of community opposition to said oppressive policing. Etc. Your who argument relies on people defining a fuzzy term in a way that makes no sense.

It's pretty transparent what they mean with regard to advocating for bigger government, when you observe their reference point of the country they emigrated from.

It's pretty transparent what they mean with regard to advocating for bigger government, when you observe their reference point of the country they emigrated from.

Is it even true that people tend to advocate policies of the country they immigrate from? Might be, might not be. Haven't seen any research on it. But that's irrelevant to the issue. You take "big gov't" positions on many issues. Maybe you should be exiled?

Is it even true that people tend to advocate policies of the country they immigrate from? Might be, might not be. Haven't seen any research on it. But that's irrelevant to the issue. You take "big gov't" positions on many issues. Maybe you should be exiled?

In fairness, he did link some demographic survey several pages ago about immigrants wanting more safety nets, etc.

Which to me means nothing. I don't see how wanting some social spending is indicative of being "anti-ethical to western values" - which has been his argument all along as to why immigrants are incompatible with the West.

In fairness, he did link some demographic survey several pages ago about immigrants wanting more safety nets, etc.

Which to me means nothing. I don't see how wanting some social spending is indicative of being "anti-ethical to western values" - which has been his argument all along as to why immigrants are incompatible with the West.

I've said it before, but almost all bad arguments here have equivocation to blame at some point. For example, "Western values" generally refers to liberalism, which libertarianism is a rejection of (note Greoric's disdain for democracy). So he's shifting the meaning there at times and then using the normal one at other times. If he defined his terms more clearly and consistently (and with a better understanding of their historical and current usage generally), all of his arguments would fall apart.

I've spoked to Americans who say they have no clean water and have to use bottled water. Only a shit hole country wouldn't have clean drinkable water, right?

Hence Trumps decision. It's a classic case of miasma phenomenon. Up until the late 1800s people thought simply moving people to a new environment would cure them. This just spread the plague to non-infested areas. Sweden.

They won't as long as they're still slaves on the Democratic guarded welfare plantation.

I always like these projection posts from you, considering youve basically admitted that youre a monarchist and want to put everyone else on a plantation that you run.

I suppose you just aren't very memorable.

Yeah I can see the truth doesn't stick upstairs for you. Kinda like the PTSD-fueled erasing of memories aided by you just lacking the physical ability to remember things. I guess it was my generic good looks that kept you coming back. I know how much you love blonde hair and light eyes....

Wait, because he called Haiti a shithole he deserves to die?

Nope, which is why I didn't say that at all. I said exactly what I said because that wasn't what I meant. Keep up car person.

Classless to say in public when a politician but that's what everyone thinks privately.

what gives you the authority to pigeonhole what the "mainstream left" is?

It's what they say they are, not me.

like who? give me an example.

Every leftist on the planet. You haven't been paying attention. You're seriously asking me for names of leftists who call Islam a religion of peace? Really? LOL

splitting-hairs.png

They are two totally different statements, so no, it's not splitting hairs. You based your counter-argument on something I never said, so I had to correct you.

when you say "they".....are you talking about a billion muslims? more? less? how many do you know that are personally doing this, or do you just see them in your media? do you suppose that peaceful muslims would make the news a lot, or not often? how do you think this impacts people's estimate on their numbers?

ive created threads about muslims leading protests against terrorism. a couple times ive done this. the general response was something like:

-its fake
-taqiya
-people seemingly thought they understood islam better than the peaceful muslims in the protest

Enough Muslims that it's a huge problem. But you know this.

When the numbers of Muslims grow in non-Muslim countries, the exact same problems exist: high rate of criminality, extremism, attempt to silence criticism of Islam etc etc. Where are the Muslims who stand up and oppose this? Exactly.

whoa you got me.

you mean like, calls to stone people to death in the bible? oh oh oh wait thats old testament stuff right? well.....muslims cherrypick their holy book as well.

Christian extremism is not a major problem in the world. But again, you know this.

Carry on with your apologist bullshit. It's really funny.

I came from a shithole city where politicians promised to help us but just give us broken promises and pacification

Back