Trump deporting 60k Haitians

This include the dozens of school children Hillary Clinton tried to kidnap?

Just making things difficult will turn away desirable immigrants.

That's not true. My gf is from Bulgaria and she's having a hard time with her status, she's currently working at two restaurants and she's on track to make 80k annually, she has a masters degree and is an incredibly hard worker. The thought that she would just stop pursuing her goals because it was 'difficult' is laughable(she rather walk 4-5 miles than spend the $15-$19 on an Uber when she makes at least $200 in tips at that job). Your low expectations bigotry is showing.

lol

Trump just needs something to point at and say 'look, I'm doing something about immigration guys'

Meanwhile, where's the wall Trump?
The imaginary wall in Trump's head just got 10 feet higher because you said that, believe me.

Finally Trump does something right. I hope he does Somalis next.

They were here on a temporary basis. They overstayed and were allowed to. Now they have to go home, I don't see a problem with this.

How do you know they overstayed and didn't apply for visa extensions?

They will never go back. Saddest thing you can do to a person is let them live in America then tell them to leave.

Even though this is 100 percent right.

The American movies, sports, women, food, electronics, medicine, wealth, it's just too good.

ive done far worse things to them in vice city

They will never go back. Saddest thing you can do to a person is let them live in America then tell them to leave.

Even though this is 100 percent right.

The American movies, sports, women, food, electronics, medicine, wealth, it's just too good.

and that's why ice exists .. get to work boys

and that's why ice exists .. get to work boys

Yeah, they need to add a few zeros to those numbers.
Where i am they are kicking ass, ice ice baby is coming they yell.

Reminds me of the 8Os when they would yell immigration and 50 guys would scatter down city blocks.

It shouldn't be a hard process but strict requirements instead.

I think Australia does that well. But it still aint easy.

Just making things difficult will turn away desirable immigrants.
Took me over a year and $4000 to get my wife an immigrant visa for her .

and I'm a law-abiding US citizen and my wife was a doctor in her home country.

Black privilege is a real thing.
Or it could be that I had a clean record, from a non-threat country, was not a finacial liability to the system, showed a willingness to assimilate, and was able to answer questions about America's history and Constitution that Americans SHOULD know. Oh yeah... And paid the "membership fees".

He's a Putin-bot.

Oh yeah, Russia has the 2nd largest immigrant population in the world, the majority of whom are from Muslim majority countries that they border.

Russians have the same problem as westerners, they're not breeding fast enough to keep up with labor demands in undesirable professions.

putin keeping out africans, and arab muslims. they muslims in russia have been they for hundreds of years and many is converts and many Russians and they help birthrate. also russia now have increase in birth rate mainly in siberia and muslim areas. and putin try to expand eurasian union so of course he cannot be racist or hate immigrants from the stans. still those muslims are moderate and better genetics to. oh and putin bring back orthodox church which get along with islam to protest against trans and radical gay agenda.

also for your hate a nice sexy video

Or it could be that I had a clean record, from a non-threat country, was not a finacial liability to the system, showed a willingness to assimilate, and was able to answer questions about America's history and Constitution that Americans SHOULD know. Oh yeah... And paid the "membership fees".

I'm sure there was a little more to you becoming a citizen than that. But ok.

They can go back to their own country. Their country is not in devastation or disaster anymore. They are taking advantage of the system in Canada, illegally walking over the boarder because they know they will get free social benefits and housing. Once Trudeau gets thrown out after the next election, it’s goung to be nice to see these scum getting thrown out. We are going to be securing our boarders very soon. People are getting tired of this.

LoL. Canada is racist now. Good for you guys.

LoL. Canada is racist now. Good for you guys.

What are you implying ? That Canada continues letting these people walk on in and give them free social services ? Are you a simpleton or just don’t understand what illegal means ?

Took me over a year and $4000 to get my wife an immigrant visa for her .

and I'm a law-abiding US citizen and my wife was a doctor in her home country.

My wife was too far along getting citizenship when we got married so did it via skilled migration (accountant) and we didnt bother going for a spouse visa.

Wish that cost $4,000 and took a year. Was about double.

and there are natural disasters happen every year all over the world, not just in Haiti. Haitians should be thankful that US even grant Haitians temporary refugee status, but of course US is the bad guy/racist when we ask them to leave...9 years later.

Back