Trump deporting 60k Haitians

They can go back to their own country. Their country is not in devastation or disaster anymore. They are taking advantage of the system in Canada, illegally walking over the boarder because they know they will get free social benefits and housing. Once Trudeau gets thrown out after the next election, it’s goung to be nice to see these scum getting thrown out. We are going to be securing our boarders very soon. People are getting tired of this.

Agreed on all counts, but I can't blame someone for taking advantage of a policy that's in place, in this case, Canada's misplaced generosity.

And it should be a pain in the ass. It should not be easy for anyone to get citizenship to the greatest nation in the world. It should take time, and SHOULD be a pain in the ass period.

I don't disagree that it should take some time and dedication. But it doesn't need to be a pain in the ass.

That doesn't help the illegal part of the immigration process at all.

How hard would it be for desirable candidates to get on another Visa?
Seems kind of a waste if you deport people that are fully functioning members of society.
Not sure how many would qualify for it. But I assume it would be good for some to stay.

Otherwise yeah the protections is over. Not really that big news if Trump weren't involved.

Agreed on all counts, but I can't blame someone for taking advantage of a policy that's in place, in this case, Canada's misplaced generosity.

Yes, liberals. That’s why people need to grow a brain and realize liberals want to ruin their own country

your country is nuts lol. cant do anything without half hating

I'm assuming whatever 3rd world shithole you're from has a stellar and very accepting immigration policy.

Feel free to tell us all about it so that we may learn from it.

We need to import literal geniuses. IQs of 150/160 and up. Not bottom feeding, welfare leeching, crime increasing vermin.

Temporary refugee status in wake of disaster. Disaster is over. Bye now.

What doesn't make sense about that?
That depends if the disaster is really over or not. Just because the earthquake is over doesn't mean that the island is back to where it was beforehand.

I suspect this will be messy. I'm sure a lot of the refugees had children while they were stateside or got married.

Yes, liberals. That’s why people need to grow a brain and realize liberals want to ruin their own country

Having worked with Hatians in the DR, I kinda get why it's objectively unfair to send Haitians back to Haiti, the standard of living there is abysmal, but that's just it, life is not fair. You can't run a country like a charity in order to correct for this. It's sad, but don't let the door hit you on the way out, there's nothing left to say.

Honestly, this is one of those things. If it were a group of Europeans given refugee status and then sent back when the crisis causing them to be refugees is over, I don't think anyone would bat an eye. There really is a "poor poor brown person" treating all non-white people like kids thing that exists in some peoples' minds. Not trying to be a jerk or anything -- that really is how I see it.
I see what you're saying, but I think it has more to do with 'brown' people coming from shit places under shit circumstances. Europeans for the most part aren't in the same boat

I'm assuming whatever 3rd world shithole you're from has a stellar and very accepting immigration policy.

Feel free to tell us all about it so that we may learn from it.

no i cool with you country immigration ban or deporting. i say it crazy that half you country is against that stuff, when it illegal or when some immigrant community not do nothing.

Having worked with Hatians in the DR, I kinda get why it's objectively unfair to send Haitians back to Haiti, the standard of living there is abysmal, but that's just it, life is not fair. You can't run a country like a charity in order to correct for this. It's sad, but don't let the door hit you on the way out, there's nothing left to say.

If they're not willing to try and go back and make Haiti a good place to live by trying to improve it, what good are they to anyone else?

I'd ask that of anyone trying to go to any other country, not just the US.

no i cool with you country immigration ban or deporting. i say it crazy that half you country is against that stuff, when it illegal or when some immigrant community not do nothing.

Oh.

What a man this Trump guy is, can't stop winning. If he goes on like this, there won't be any winning left for other people on this planet.

Remember that next election. And remind every person you know.

We already are. Thankfully they all speak French, so they're quebec's problem.

Only the high class Haitians, who I assume got their legal situation in order, speak French.

The rest speak Creole, which barely even has a written form.

What a man this Trump guy is, can't stop winning. If he goes on like this, there won't be any winning left for other people on this planet.

We need to seize the means of winning, and redistribute it among the planet.

And it should be a pain in the ass. It should not be easy for anyone to get citizenship to the greatest nation in the world. It should take time, and SHOULD be a pain in the ass period.

Yes, but i think what most immigrants and hirers complain isnt about citizenship, is more about legal work visas.

Back