Trump criticizes Sessions: I'm very dissapointed! He joined campaign because of my large crowds

You're entitled to your opinion but I just don't see how, if these allegations are true, that it's anything like the status quo. I'm not an expert but when was the last time there was such a lack of transparency, a demand for personal loyalty from the heads of law enforcement agencies, and collusion with a hostile power to secure an election?

I wouldn't deny you that things are escalating.

Sessions wrote his entire platform on immigration lol.

He's a corrupt anti-drug private prison pushing racist fuckstick who needs to go and it would be so amazing if Trump were to fire him and also bring himself down simultaneously

It's gonna be weird watching 'anyone but Trump' so-called lefties siding with Jeff Fucking Sessions

Well, almost as weird as small government conservatives defending him.

It's gonna be weird watching 'anyone but Trump' so-called lefties siding with Jeff Fucking Sessions

Nobody on the left is siding with Sessions. He's human garbage. People are correctly pointing out that Trump wants him gone because he can't end the investigation.

Also, Sessions didn't recuse himself because he's some paragon of integrity. Sessions got caught lying about meeting with Russians during the campaign and knew how comically corrupt it would look if he didn't recuse.

Nobody on the left is siding with Sessions. He's human garbage. People are correctly pointing out that Trump wants him gone because he can't end the investigation.

Also, Sessions didn't recuse himself because he's some paragon of integrity. Sessions got caught lying about meeting with Russians during the campaign and knew how comically corrupt it would look if he didn't recuse.

I assumed we all remembered this but it's probably good to remind the Trumpsters

He's a corrupt anti-drug private prison pushing racist fuckstick who needs to go and it would be so amazing if Trump were to fire him and also bring himself down simultaneously

Lol just pointing out that Trump leaned on Sessions hard I'm the primary and general to get elected.

As a sitting senior senator he gave Trump an endorsement right before Super Tuesday and wrote the platform that gor Trump elected.

now Sessions will be held up as some hero by the left. thats how it works right?

Lets be honest. We know Mueller is gonna bust Trump for smoking pot, and he sure as fuck doesnt want Sessons around when it happens.

You guys should read the letter from Coretta Scott King on Sessons. He is a racist and is out to hurt black people. He should be fired.

Lol just pointing out that Trump leaned on Sessions hard I'm the primary and general to get elected.

As a sitting senior senator he gave Trump an endorsement right before Super Tuesday and wrote the platform that gor Trump elected.

Yeah I gotcha man. It would totally be a Trump move to dick this guy over after that. I think he really only cares about his blood relatives ie his children anyway.

so basically trump is fighting his own AG and somehow its liberals fault lol

Lets be honest. We know Mueller is gonna bust Trump for smoking pot, and he sure as fuck doesnt want Sessons around when it happens.
Son of a bitch...

You got a legit lol out of me.

It's funny that Loretta lynch would not recuse herself despite meeting with bill on the tarmac...and she actually obstructed justice according to comey. Was there a special investigator? Nope. Not into obstruction and certainly not into hillarys finances.

And despite that I'm supposed to believe that this is not a partisan witch hunt? And Trump is supposed to roll over and accept it even though he is within his authority to fire muller, sessions or anyone?

Fuck that. Trump won't go down like that. I say fire their asses and deal with the fall out. If they impeach you then make it your lifes mission to make sure those turn coat Republicans don't get reelected.

We already have it.

Trump wanting to fire Comey, Mueller, and Sessions (while tweeting threats to Mueller to stay away from his business while boasting his absolute pardon power) isn't testament to Trump wanting a fair investigation; it's an obvious sign that he doesn't want one at all.

Fair play would be if it was customary for presidents to have their life dissected by an all powerful army of investigators.... This is not normal and it all stems from 0 evidence of wrongdoing.

It's funny that Loretta lynch would not recuse herself despite meeting with bill on the tarmac...and she actually obstructed justice according to comey. Was there a special investigator? Nope. Not into obstruction and certainly not into hillarys finances.

And despite that I'm supposed to believe that this is not a partisan witch hunt? And Trump is supposed to roll over and accept it even though he is within his authority to fire muller, sessions or anyone?

Fuck that. Trump won't go down like that. I say fire their asses and deal with the fall out. If they impeach you then make it your lifes mission to make sure those turn coat Republicans don't get reelected.
I see you're going down with the ship. Respect that

Back