Trump criticizes Sessions: I'm very dissapointed! He joined campaign because of my large crowds

It is quite a sentence. Where was this concern when Obama and Bush were in open violation of the US constitution?

Does jeff sessions support mass data collection?

Why the selective outrage?
For one, there hasn't been obstruction of this magnitude since Nixon. It's the perfect opposite of selective outrage. The outrageous behavior selected our attention. What do you mean "where was this concern" before? My concern, the concern of the dems, the WRs concern? The surveillance of US citizens has been a major issue for a really long time, and it's of course not related to this at all.

For one, there hasn't been obstruction of this magnitude since Nixon. It's the perfect opposite of selective outrage. The outrageous behavior selected our attention. What do you mean "where was this concern" before? My concern, the concern of the dems, the WRs concern? The surveillance of US citizens has been a major issue for a really long time, and it's of course not related to this at all.

It is. Whistleblowers are still destroyed. Mass surveillance without a warrant is still in place.

That is obstruction of the US constitution.

You ask me to care about the rule of law, and I do. What i won't participate in, is this selective enforcement. If you want to re-instate the rule of law in this country, then let's start with the 4th amendment, and the supreme law of the land.

It's gonna be weird watching 'anyone but Trump' so-called lefties siding with Jeff Fucking Sessions

It's really weird that your dorks think that we're siding with Sessions because we think it would be a bad idea for Trump to fire him.

Go for it, fire Sessions. I'm curious to see what happens.

I don't think it would be in Trump's or his supporter's best interest.

Trump going directly after the Justice Department and the special counsel will likely be the quickest route for Trump to exit the stage.

Do it Trump.

<NightKingBringIt>

It's funny how the President tweets "They" (Republicans) instead of "Us."

Funny how Libs desperately want to believe this now.

The man who recused himself over a matchstick's worth of fire, all of a sudden has unwavering resolve when he's being bitch slapped in front of the nation by the President. LOL.
Funny how Trump is busting dams and diverting rivers to put out a matchstick's worth of fire.

It is. Whistleblowers are still destroyed. Mass surveillance without a warrant is still in place.

That is obstruction of the US constitution.

You ask me to care about the rule of law, and I do. What i won't participate in, is this selective enforcement. If you want to re-instate the rule of law in this country, then let's start with the 4th amendment, and the supreme law of the land.
So what I gather from this is that you don't think I'm focusing on the right things. I disagree, because the more emergent problem is the walking disaster who now wields those powers; it's an immediate concern. But your concerns are obviously very important.

So what I gather from this is that you don't think I'm focusing on the right things. I disagree, because the more emergent problem is the walking disaster who now wields those powers; it's an immediate concern. But your concerns are obviously very important.

I appreciate that, and fair enough. Although I think these two issues are connected in that I have a hard time getting worked up about collusion with foreign governments when it is the status quo, which means you must appeal to the need for the rule of law, which then inserts mass surveillance into the conversation, and how there can be an appeal to the rule of law, when the supreme law of the land is not being adhered to.

I admit to much of this statement being opinion, but it is my opinion.

He wants the exact opposite of fair play. He's trying to pressure the AG to quit because the AG did the ethically and legally correct thing by recusing himself. Trump's complaint is that Sessions is too ethical. He wants somebody who will shut down the criminal investigation into his campaign.
Yup. But I guess there is still nothing to see here. Mueller isn't getting close to anything. Trump is just willing to axe his most popular conservative cabinet member over nothing-burgers, right Trumptards?

Yup. But I guess there is still nothing to see here. Mueller isn't getting close to anything. Trump is just willing to axe his most popular conservative cabinet member over nothing-burgers, right Trumptards?
I often threaten people who investigate my financial records. What's the big deal?

It's gonna be weird watching 'anyone but Trump' so-called lefties siding with Jeff Fucking Sessions
It is possible to criticize both Trump and Sessions at the same time. Not everything is about whether or not you're on somebody's "side." Sessions is a terrible pick, but Trump's reasoning is both (1) unrelated to the reasons that Sessions is terrible and (2) clearly bullshit. If Trump were to say that he is firing Sessions because Sessions is pushing for repeating failed drug policies, civil forfeiture, and overly-aggressive prosecution, I'd take a different stance on his reasoning. But he's not. Instead he's claiming that Sessions only joined him because he was popular, and that he shouldn't have recused himself/should have aggresively prosecuted Trump's political enemies. That reasoning is open to criticism from the left. It should also be open to criticism from the right.

Last edited:
Sessions needs to go and Trump is just the man to do it. Can't wait till this happens.

Trump made a mistake by letting a dude like Sessions leech on in the first place, he said he was gonna drain the swamp but Sessions is just another career politician he should have gotten rid of in the first place.

I appreciate that, and fair enough. Although I think these two issues are connected in that I have a hard time getting worked up about collusion with foreign governments when it is the status quo, which means you must appeal to the need for the rule of law, which then inserts mass surveillance into the conversation, and how there can be an appeal to the rule of law, when the supreme law of the land is not being adhered to.

I admit to much of this statement being opinion, but it is my opinion.
You're entitled to your opinion but I just don't see how, if these allegations are true, that it's anything like the status quo. I'm not an expert but when was the last time there was such a lack of transparency, a demand for personal loyalty from the heads of law enforcement agencies, and collusion with a hostile power to secure an election?

Meh session is a punk. But i have never seen a president act like this. All because he doesnt have the courage to fire him as he fears more bad press. Just act like a man and fire the guy

Sessions needs to go and Trump is just the man to do it. Can't wait till this happens.

Trump made a mistake by letting a dude like Sessions leech on in the first place, he said he was gonna drain the swamp but Sessions is just another career politician he should have gotten rid of in the first place.

Sessions wrote his entire platform on immigration lol.

Back