Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'HORSEFACE' as he gloats about lawsuit being dismissed

I just think this whole case will end up being a whole lotta nothing in the end.

We will see on that. I believe Cohen is going to be a huge thing in this case. Remember that it is only recently that he got put in the pocket of the Feds. None of us really know what sort of evidence he has at this point. With Trump turning his back on the guy, it could turn out to be a big deal still. It is all going to be about Trump's involvement in the pay off.

He’s the one that gave her sugar cubes to bang her

But he's the one that fucked the horse faced bitch LMAO

Trump is an expert in horsefaces. After all, he made these two ‘gems’
qv9s7j4t7g2z.jpg

I wonder what it will be like here in the War Room if Democrats take neither the House nor the Senate?

I really wonder what will happen in the mid-terms. I've learned not to believe anything reported by media (all sides). Let's see who shows up to vote.

I wonder what it will be like here in the War Room if Democrats take neither the House nor the Senate?

Will there be a great keening as of an army of austistics collectively catching their jimmies in their zippers?
@HomerThompson how'd you get the beans above the frank?

I really wonder what will happen in the mid-terms. I've learned not to believe anything reported by media (all sides). Let's see who shows up to vote.
While there is benefit in maintaining outrage in the base of either side to generate interest in coming out to vote, there is also the real issue of burn out from the over saturation. It is increasingly hard for one to divest from political and social information overload without stepping away from online and traditional media.

Back