Trump calls on Saudi Arabia to lift blockade on Yemen

ironic considering how rich they are

I suppose you can't eat oil huh
Yemen isn't rich it's one of the poorest countries on earth, it also doesn't have all that much oil. Yemen is basically what the Gulf States would be with out the petroleum industry.

Yemen isn't rich it's one of the poorest countries on earth, it also doesn't have all that much oil. Yemen is basically what the Gulf States would be with out the petroleum industry.

my mistake
for some reason I thought we were talking about Qatar
carry on

what do saudis want to expand the wahhabi version of islam?

so if Iran is overthrow government does that then mean their wahhabi ideology will take root in Iran? same in yemen?
It's not about Wahhabi ideology. Saudi Arabia wants to have a puppet dictator in there (Hadi) and suppress Shias. Saleh was previously such a dictator.

It's not about Wahhabi ideology. Saudi Arabia wants to have a puppet dictator in there (Hadi) and suppress Shias. Saleh was previously such a dictator.

Ehh. Iran isn't innocent here. The innocents are the Houthi's.

Saudi Arabia is the fucking devil, but Iran is no angel.

Iran doesn't even have much to do with this war.

They do because the Houthi's are historically Shiite, but it has always been a loser affiliation than most.

Like I said, the Saudis are the fucking devil. They occupied a Shiite country with a puppet government.

Iran however, played their part in using the Houthi's as puppet pawns, in the global chess board. Hard to blame Iran I guess, when they are incircled.

They do because the Houthi's are historically Shiite, but it has always been a loser affiliation than most.

Like I said, the Saudis are the fucking devil. They occupied a Shiite country with a puppet government.

Iran however, played their part in using the Houthi's as puppet pawns, in the global chess board. Hard to blame Iran I guess, when they are incircled.
Yes, exactly.

Back