Trump backtracks on Comey tape comments

Word games would be calling someone a liar for something they didn't say.
Or saying something using weasel wording. Like being intentionally vague so that any meaning desired can be attached later as might be convenient. Like this liar of a President loves to do.
Everybody sees through it, too, because we all learned to do that in gradeschool.

Or saying something using weasel wording. Like being intentionally vague so that any meaning desired can be attached later as might be convenient. Like this liar of a President loves to do.
Everybody sees through it, too, because we all learned to do that in gradeschool.

You learned to make shitty inferences in grade school?

I'm sorry, I thought a good night's rest would've improved your level of discourse. It inexplicably made it worse.

346 if you include half true, mostly false, false, and legally sound claim of "pants on fire."

You get 396 if you include their "mostly true" statements as lies.

So, am I to take it that you lied about the 600 lies remark?

By the way, did any of politifact's claims of lies have the hard-hitting investigative skills behind it that NBC's did, like this smashing good claim of falsehood by Trump here:

CuXx69VXEAAtFpy.jpg
Only 300+ lies, man you really showed me!

Only 300+ lies, man you really showed me!

I don't believe that Trump told 300 lies. In fact, I'd like a list of each one. What I pointed out was your immaculate track record of saying absolutely nothing substantive or based in fact at all. Of course the fact that you accuse others of being dishonest while being such an untruthful nincompoop yourself only makes the gory scene that much more absurdly amusing.

I don't believe that Trump told 300 lies. In fact, I'd like a list of each one. What I pointed out was your immaculate track record of saying absolutely nothing substantive or based in fact at all. Of course the fact that you accuse others of being dishonest while being such an untruthful nincompoop yourself only makes the gory scene that much more absurdly amusing.
I already posted it and again, because you're so slimy your demands just get laughed at. Especially given how bad your posting is.

And Trump told about 500 lies during the campaign.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...of_almost_500_trump_lies_during_campaign.html

So if we combine the campaign and his first 100 days Trump has told over 800 lies. He has no interest in the truth and you guys who keep defending him should just stop, even if you found an instance where he didn't lie. You cannot expect people to believe a guy who lies so frequently and about everything.

You learned to make shitty inferences in grade school?
All children do. Children have to be taught how to avoid making lousy inferences.

I'm sorry, I thought a good night's rest would've improved your level of discourse. It inexplicably made it worse.
I didn't sleep well at all, but it isn't your fault, no need to apologize. :D

backtrack? he never said he had any tapes of comey to begin with. man you democrats are getting pathetic.
could probably go through this list of lies and find 250 examples just like this

just because the media and democrats are too stupid to figure out whats going on doesn't make it a lie

could probably go through this list of lies and find 250 examples just like this

just because the media and democrats are too stupid to figure out whats going on doesn't make it a lie
Not really. Most of his lies are obvious and easily disprovable. And even in this case he was still incredibly dishonest. So maybe you can say he didn't lie per se but was misleading or dishonest. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for the guy.

Not really. Most of his lies are obvious and easily disprovable. And even in this case he was still incredibly dishonest. So maybe you can say he didn't lie per se but was misleading or dishonest. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for the guy.
no, read 275 and 288

I'll admit he goes off script trolling at times but most of this he's several steps ahead baiting the shit out of people

think about it, he knew he couldn't trust Comey and was interviewing the shit out of him in that white house meeting. He thought there was a good chance Comey recorded their conversations and he wanted Comey to know if he did they were looking for those tapes

"you better hope there are no tapes" only implies one thing

no, read 275 and 288

I'll admit he goes off script trolling at times but most of this he's several steps ahead baiting the shit out of people

think about it, he knew he couldn't trust Comey and was interviewing the shit out of him in that white house meeting. He thought there was a good chance Comey recorded their conversations and he wanted Comey to know if he did they were looking for those tapes
I was talking about his lying in general. Most of the time it is really obvious that he's bullshitting. Sometimes it takes a simple fact check.

In this case Trump was trying to influence public opinion about their conversation to weaken Comey's comments about the discussion by indirectly discrediting them. Trump is implying that Comey said things that he would not want released and Comey called his bluff and said if they exist he would love them to be released. Now Trump has to admit he doesn't have any tapes.

I already posted it and again, because you're so slimy your demands just get laughed at. Especially given how bad your posting is.

I haven't demanded anything. I simply corrected your false assertions. You posted a picture of a cock as your response. Bravo.

I haven't demanded anything. I simply corrected your false assertions. You posted a picture of a cock as your response. Bravo.
Cool, so we can end the discussion.

And Trump told about 500 lies during the campaign.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...of_almost_500_trump_lies_during_campaign.html

So if we combine the campaign and his first 100 days Trump has told over 800 lies. He has no interest in the truth and you guys who keep defending him should just stop, even if you found an instance where he didn't lie. You cannot expect people to believe a guy who lies so frequently and about everything.

Give me the entire list. I'd love to see them. Not that I don't trust the hard hitting investigative journalism from the fine folks at Slate, or the world renowned Toronto Star, but I think actually providing a list of those lies would be fun to look at.

Cool, so we can end the discussion.

Good. That'll give you more time to look at pictures of cocks, or even perhaps do some real research before you open your mouth again.

Give me the entire list. I'd love to see them. Not that I don't trust the hard hitting investigative journalism from the fine folks at Slate, or the world renowned Toronto Star, but I think actually providing a list of those lies would be fun to look at.

If you think it would be interesting go fucking get them yourself.

Good. That'll give you more time to look at pictures of cocks, or even perhaps do some real research before you open your mouth again.

You're a real weirdo. And for the last time, I am not going to waste effort on someone so willing to dodge in a conversation. I'd be happy to provide examples if you weren't so hostile and unwilling to actually discuss the topic.

So we're done.

All children do. Children have to be taught how to avoid making lousy inferences.

Could you tell me the name of the school that attempted and failed to teach you? I'll be sure never to send my kid there.

I didn't sleep well at all, but it isn't your fault, no need to apologize. :D

I wasn't apologizing for your poor sleep, but rather for having to criticize you for your continued level of poor discourse.

Why did you have trouble sleeping?

Could you tell me the name of the school that attempted and failed to teach you? I'll be sure never to send my kid there.

I wasn't apologizing for your poor sleep, but rather for having to criticize you for your continued level of poor discourse.

Why did you have trouble sleeping?
I bet your kid would be proud of your posting in here. Pathetic.

Back