Trump backtracks on Comey tape comments

Starman is a chicken
th

maxresdefault.jpg

For fuck's sake, Republicans want Comey prosecuted for leaking the memos. The FBI has them now.

Who is lying?

Trump who wants Comey investigated for leaking the memos,

Republicans who want Comey investigated for leaking the memos.

Or TRUMPS OWN DAMN ATTORNEY who (here is a Fox News story) wants Comey investigated for leaking the memos.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/...-comey-must-be-investigated-illegal-memo-leak

Republicans and Trump's lawyer wanted Comey investigated for leaking information and lying under oath.

Has them now? They would've always had them if the memos were in fact legitimate because they would've been stored in the FBI's electronic system... if Comey kept these so-called memos at home, it not only breaches security protocol but leaves no valid way of telling when they were actually written.

I didn't leave it out of my reply

No, but you did.
You're aware your posts are still visible, right? You didn't mention anything about the mysterious edited OP in your reply. You replied to this OP:
As per his Twitter:

You inferred that the OP was implying he lied. You know it, I know it, the American people know it.

You're aware your posts are still visible, right? You didn't mention anything about the mysterious edited OP in your reply. You replied to this OP

It was already edited when I replied to it. I thought the time stamps might have tipped you off, Dick Tracy.

You inferred that the OP was implying he lied. You know it, I know it, the American people know it.

giphy.gif

You're inferring that I inferred that he implied that he was lying.

My side doesn't need to cry. All we do is win.

hillary-crying.jpg

I'm not talking politics anymore, you tapped out on that discussion long ago when you got in over your head and couldn't come up with anymore arguments. The discussion has moved on to how you, personally, are little crying chicken bitch that I am verbally pummeling.

My side doesn't need to cry. All we do is win.

hillary-crying.jpg

I assume one of those elderly women is Hilary? It's a safe bet, considering large portions of our country have a perpetual hard on for an old whore....

All I know is that the second bitch you posted, her hands look like they have never grown or touched dirt.

It was already edited when I replied to it. I thought the time stamps might have tipped you off, Dick Tracy.

You're inferring that I inferred that he implied that he was lying.
So again, you read it in the first 4 minutes, then failed to mention it was edited in your reply, which was 3 hours later, even though when you replied you were replying to the unedited version that said he lied. Cool story. You dirty inferrer.

I'm not talking politics anymore...

Were you ever talking politics?

you tapped out on that discussion long ago when you got in over your head and couldn't come up with anymore arguments.

Anymore arguments for what? The only argument I made was that Trump never said he had tapes of conversations with Jim Comey. And... I'm pretty sure I'm right about that.

The discussion has moved on to how you, personally, are little crying chicken bitch that I am verbally pummeling.

Posting pictures of cocks equals = verbal pummeling?

Okay. Awesome job. You're ability to post pictures is super impressive.

Republicans and Trump's lawyer wanted Comey investigated for leaking information and lying under oath.

Has them now? They would've always had them if the memos were in fact legitimate because they would've been stored in the FBI's electronic system... if Comey kept these so-called memos at home, it not only breaches security protocol but leaves no valid way of telling when they were actually written.

They were not memos. What Comey wrote of his meetings were personal notes. They were not classified, so nothing will happen, considering one cannot leak one's own notes.

So again, you read it in the first 4 minutes, then failed to mention it was edited in your reply, which was 3 hours later, even though when you replied you were replying to the unedited version that said he lied.

There may be someone on the planet that understood that. But that person is not me.

Cool story. You dirty inferrer.

Are you inferring that I'm dirty?

Were you ever talking politics?

Anymore arguments for what? The only argument I made was that Trump never said he had tapes of conversations with Jim Comey. And... I'm pretty sure I'm right about that.

Posting pictures of cocks equals = verbal pummeling?

Okay. Awesome job. You're ability to post pictures is super impressive.

As to the chicken picture, I posted an extremely accurate artist's rendering of your likeness based on your psychological profile of being a crying little chicken bitch who can't stand and deliver and taps out to getting his ass kicked on Sherdog. Also, the tale of the tape shows that you were the first to start posting pictures when your "he didn't imply, you inferred" argument became untenable, and you regressed into poultry.

As to the chicken picture, I posted an extremely accurate artist's rendering of your likeness based on your psychological profile of being a crying little chicken bitch who can't stand and deliver and taps out to getting his ass kicked on Sherdog. Also, the tale of the tape shows that you were the first to start posting pictures when your "he didn't imply, you inferred" argument became untenable, and you regressed into poultry.

Thank you for clearing that up. Now I know why you trawl the internet looking for pictures of cocks.

The anti trumpers always crack me up here. Always reaching

You said he didn't say he didn't have them. He did say it. Stupidity isn't funny. It's just stupid. And this is what you have been reduced to.
I've been reduced to Presidential level: a word game playing troll.

Back