Trump Admin orders CEA to cook the books...

I agree, i haven't said he will meaningfully cut the budget, or has proposed specifics that would. But if he were to say im going to cut the death tax and pay for it with these 5 cuts -- he, as of today could realistically say that (based on how much we know it brings in v. how much those cuts would save).

That is what an organized and sane conservative president would do

Agreed that it is all speculation until that budget is out -- which is taking its sweet as time

Fiscally responsible, small governmet, republicans have not existed since the times of Eisenhower.

So i would certainly bet on the budget being a big mess.

I acknowledged the wall in the post you are quoting -- i did not know about the announced infrastructure spending and your link just goes to a splash page. All you had to do was bust that out earlier when i showed you the links showing 20 program cuts to say "judo, he has also thus far announced spending programs otuside of the wall"

Changed the link. His Infrastructure investment XO's have been as highly publicized as anything else he has done. I think the real question is why didn't you know about them or mention them. They are basically the only decent things he has done so far as President.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ers-pipelines-steel-and-environment/96988428/

Meanwhile the transgender bathroom thread is nearing 300 replies. Trumpsters on this forum sure have their priorities in order.

its crazy that there are people who ignore EVERY news story that is critical of the admin as fake news but then believe crazy conspiracy stuff like pizza gate.

Needs more poorly edited Youtube videos with ominous music in the background IMO. How else are we supposed to get the TRUTH on this that our shadowy overlords don't want us to see, like with Newtown, pizza gate, the Clinton body count, etc. Memes and Youtube vids are the only source of truth.

Changed the link. His Infrastructure investment XO's have been as highly publicized as anything else he has done. I think the real question is why didn't you know about them or mention them. They are basically the only decent things he has done so far as President.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ers-pipelines-steel-and-environment/96988428/

Im aware of the Pipeline -- i didnt mention it because i was under the assumption that it will not cost the US taxpayer anything and not an expenditure under the federal budget -- hence why i did not include in his spending proposals (aside from paying politicians to promote or argue against)

i thought it was completely paid for by transcanada -- can you link me towards how much the pipeline will directly cost taxpayer for its construction.

edit found an article from 2013 saying it would cost the state dept 3 billion -- but not sure if that has been dropped since, can not find an updated cost to tax payer

legit did not know about the high priority infrastructure xo.

Last edited:
It's amazing how selective scrutiny here is.

Pizzagate is swallowed like there's pepperoni on it, but this won't even be discussed unless the journalistic practices of the last 200 years are thrown out and we get to see actual names and paperwork here.....

Are you guys fucking serious?

Fine by me. 85% of our Federal Aid goes to Afghanistan, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, West Bank/Ghaza, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Malawi, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria, and -LOL- Russia.
Cut aid to all these countries except Russia.

Cut aid to all these countries except Russia.

??????????????????????????????????????

Russia would be the first one I would cut aid to. Giving aid to Russia is like paying your new step mother to cut you out of the family inheritance.

Not if you add in his proposed to cut to global warming initiatives

Donald Trump to sign executive order to dramatically reduce funding of United Nations

Trump Says Plan to End Climate Spending Would Save $100B

I agree that overall his rhetoric seems to be geared toward blowing up the deficit -- however, as of today, in actual announced plans -- there has been more cuts than spending. Whether that will last is doubtful.
Cuts to stopping climate change will cost 1,000 fold later.

yeah yeah yeah

Im asking about the direct cost of building.

edit sorry -- i thought you were talking about the Keystone.

??????????????????????????????????????

Russia would be the first one I would cut aid to. Giving aid to Russia is like paying your new step mother to cut you out of the family inheritance.
Precisely

Needs more poorly edited Youtube videos with ominous music in the background IMO. How else are we supposed to get the TRUTH on this that our shadowy overlords don't want us to see, like with Newtown, pizza gate, the Clinton body count, etc. Memes and Youtube vids are the only source of truth.
And not enough "leaked" emails referencing conversations over anecdotes about random jargon/modern art

Even the short term effect not related to climate change like additional healthcare costs due to emission and chemical exposure will be pretty close to the 'saved' costs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back