Media "truly AMAZING" - Conor McGregor Describes UFC 231 & Reacts To Fury vs Wilder

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
How the fuck does Wilder struggle in America? he's a multi-millionaire

May have had a difficult childhood ? I don't know what Conor is talking about either, just because he is black doesn't mean he has struggled.

I mean, you know that's not Conor posting that, right? Straight up PR.

That whole tweet is just an ad for The Mac Life, whatever the hell that is. He's coming across as kind of a parasite, trying to steal some of the attention from these fighters.
Exactly

How dumb are sherdoggers when you are the first person to post about his over the top add to his spin in bjpenn.com

Yup Tyson showed great heart in the fight and outside, donating his purse to charity. Two things Conor can never do, he quits and now fighting Chiesa's case to pay him less money for the dolly incident.
Whats he supposed to do just decide to pay Chiesa whatever the hell he wants? Ridiculous lol

Yet he runs away from the sport and gains 200 pounds and whines about mental ilness. Yup tough guy
And now he’s back and has redeemed himself. When’s Conor going to end his L streak and finally win a fight?

3840.jpg

Real recognize real

056_Conor_McGregor_vs_Max_Holloway.jpg

i

That Wilder v Fury was a beast of a fight!!!!

Any real fight fans this is a must see

And now he’s back and has redeemed himself. When’s Conor getting his next W?
Um Conor has done way more for his sport, is a bigger star, accomplished more and made way more money than furry will dream of. Conor will be ok don't you worry, but fury should focus on staying in shape and seeing his psychiatrist

Yup Tyson showed great heart in the fight and outside, donating his purse to charity. Two things Conor can never do, he quits and now fighting Chiesa's case to pay him less money for the dolly incident.
He showed great heart in the fights for sure, biting motherfucker's ears off and shit.

Young black men in america get all the white pussy. Wasnt obamana black?.. struggle my ass. Btw no trying to diss black people, in brown myself.... hespect. Just telling the truth.

Um Conor has done way more for his sport, is a bigger star, accomplished more and made way more money than furry will dream of. Conor will be ok don't you worry, but fury should focus on staying in shape and seeing his psychiatrist
What exactly has Conor done for MMA?

This obsession nuthuggers have about money. Fury is giving away his $8 million purse to charity, maybe money isnt everything to him?

Fury is still undefeated, never been beaten. Conor has 4 loses now. Why are we talking about influence, fame and money, is that how we have to measure greatness now.

Conor will never shit talk Fury, he has learned his lesson from Khabib. There are some people who dont fuck around, who bring the fight for real.

Just like with Dagestanis, Its just business dont protect you from Travelers.

Broke ppv records, put it more on the map fighting Floyd. Is a sports icon. Are you hiding under a rock or just dumb
I've been watching and been following MMA since you was in your fucken father nutsack. Explain to me other than bringing more eyes to MMA, what exactly has he done to benefit the fighters you know the people who actually participate.

This obsession nuthuggers have about money. Fury is giving away his $8 million purse to charity, maybe money isnt everything to him?

Fury is still undefeated, never been beaten. Conor has 4 loses now. Why are we talking about influence, fame and money, is that how we have to measure greatness now.

Conor will never shit talk Fury, he has learned his lesson from Khabib. There are some people who dont fuck around, who bring the fight for real.

Just like with Dagestanis, Its just business dont protect you from Travelers.
Nobody cares about Tyson fury. Dude had one of his biggest fights against Klitschko on free tv , then ran away because he has mental problems then balloons up to 300 pounds .Nobody even cared he left. If Mac did that it would break news everywhere. Then fury comes back and fights a dude he outweighs by what . A good 45 pounds and basically got knocked out. Nobody cares dude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back