Media "truly AMAZING" - Conor McGregor Describes UFC 231 & Reacts To Fury vs Wilder

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Maclife youtube channel has been covering a lot more than Conors fights now.

Sometimes they're the 1st to upload press conferences/interviews.

Shut up Conor you entitled self important dork

3840.jpg

Real recognize real

056_Conor_McGregor_vs_Max_Holloway.jpg

i

Credit where it's due!

This is one thread where I don't think Conor should receive hate.

The haters might make me a fan again lol

Yet he runs away from the sport and gains 200 pounds and whines about mental ilness. Yup tough guy

lol if coming back to fight the heavyweight champ is whining then i need some of that in my life

anyone got a gif of tyson throwing metal objects at a bus with women in it?

Ugh, I'll never understand Conor nuthuggers and Khabib nuthuggers who badmouth the other fighter. Why pick only one? I'm a big fan of both Conor and Khabib and of both their fighting styles.

Random rant over.
same here bro i feel u

Um Conor has done way more for his sport, is a bigger star, accomplished more and made way more money than furry will dream of. Conor will be ok don't you worry, but fury should focus on staying in shape and seeing his psychiatrist
Conor should focus on winning a fight lol
Not going to read the 100 posts incoming hating on Conor because this place is a shithole in reguards to Conor.

Cool tweet I guess. I dont twitter but he did give props to other fighters while promoting his Maclife shit.

Al in all I give it a ....meh.
Wow you the nuthugger who wouldn’t stop telling people Conor will beat Floyd in the Mayweather McGregor forum too scared to nuthug in this thread?

Back