Trouble in paradise? Schaub and Ronda on the outs.

Edmond Rousey

Blue Belt
Reaction score
ronda-and-schaub.bmp

Brendan Schaub: Travis Browne moving to Ronda Rousey camp 'is a great thing for me'

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/9/22/6...a-rousey-camp-glendale-great-thing-for-me-mma

On the most recent fight companion, Schaub was less than flattering to Ronda as he used to be. Went as far as to say she is hateful and has hate in her heart.

Edit:

Schaub quotes:

1:00:39 "I really like Miesha Tate. I think she's very attractive"

1:04:54 "The sport needs Miesha. Women's fighting needs Miesha Tate. She's attractive, she speaks well, and she has skills"

1:06:08
Shaub: "Ronda's a different animal. She literally has hate in her heart"
Rogan: "Oh Yeah."
Schaub: "She's on some demonic, next-level shit"

[YT]Daa3IkFW4c0[/YT]

Last edited:
Sounds like Ronda shut him down. [/obligatory]

so schaub was nailing ronda?

trust ronda to have zero taste in dudes.

He was a bulbasaur when all she really wanted was a charizard

I think Browne will probably run Schaub over, regardless of where he trains. Shaub's chin ain't exactly steel, and Browne has some pretty good range and power.

Hateful? Well we know all there is to know about that from tuf.

Anyone who boasts about secretly spitting in people's drinks at the bar must be pretty spiteful.

That just rubs me all wrong. You gotta be a seriously scummy person to fuck with peoples drinks/food.

I can't believe (s)he was dating that ____-bag, (s)he must have the worst taste in (wo)men.

see you can switch these 2 up and it is equally true.
maybe they should get back together and spare 2 innocent people the pain of being in a relationship with either of them.

Anyone who boasts about secretly spitting in people's drinks at the bar must be pretty spiteful.

That just rubs me all wrong. You gotta be a seriously scummy person to fuck with peoples drinks/food.

i missed that one, ronda spitting in ppls drinks?

I can't believe (s)he was dating that ____-bag, (s)he must have the worst taste in (wo)men.

see you can switch these 2 up and it is equally true.
maybe they should get back together and spare 2 innocent people the pain of being in a relationship with either of them.

They went to Costa Rica together.

BNN3Ryh.png

Rousey-And-Schaub-Hit-The-Surf-500x500.jpg

Back